• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nuno to leave Wolves

I’m going to sing Nuno had a dream louder than I have ever done. And fuck anyone who might have a problem with that.

He is crap. Unfortunately I have no faith in us getting this appointment right as I don't know what football people are at the top making the decision.
This is what worries me. He leaves us in so much stronger a position of course but now we will find out if we used that time to build a better structure. I don't think Scott Sellars is going to be making this appointment!

He could have spoken to Fosun months ago about leaving and if he has I would hope they are in advanced talks with a good replacement
This would be the right time to make the announcement if that was the case.

Not super inspiring list on the bookies for a replacement is it? Gutted, wanted Nuno to have the summer to rebuild and push on next season. Let's just hope Fosun get the right man in.

Maybe this was more Fosun's plan than Nuno's. Time will tell. How quickly we replace him will speak volumes too.
yeah, it smells a bit like that but i hope it is mutual consent really

Absolutely Gutted. Since my first game in 1972 Nunos wolf pack has been some of the best times being a fan (and that includes Wembley 1980 & Cardiff 2003)

Vaya Con Dios Nuno

On the up side Big Sams free 🤪 (Dont kill me)

This is what worries me. He leaves us in so much stronger a position of course but now we will find out if we used that time to build a better structure. I don't think Scott Sellars is going to be making this appointment!
The pressure on Fosun to get this right is enormous.

No shithousery from Jorge this time.

The best manager in all of my years supporting the Wolves but more importantly a humble and decent human being. Gutted. This has ruined my weekend in Cornwall 😢
Im off down Cornwall tomorrow, and its ruined my weekend also. Oh its going to fucking rain aswell.

You'll be there and you'll sing your nuts off and give Nuno the send off he deserves!
Of course. It’s just that for the first time in over year there was something to really look forward to, a bit of normality. Now nothing’s fucking normal about it.

These are not my preferences by the way, just who i think is possible.

Lage, Conciecao, AVB, Fonseca, Benitez

I think talk of Howe, Gerrard or Lampard is nonsense, i just can't imagine it.

Not the greatest news but....it isn't the first time the club have acted ruthlessly in the Fosun era and maybe it signals a tear up of the squad with a new manager and heavy investment. Or maybe Nuno has got another job and we decided not to stand in his way.

Either way, it will still be Wolves next season and nobody can take away the memories. Just hope he isn't going to Spurs.

Back