• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

O'Neil In, Out and Shaking it all about

Yes in the sense that I want Wolves to compete and participate in the top league against the best, but I wouldn’t miss for a moment the incompetence of the referees, the VAR mistakes which have already potentially cost us four points this season, and the way everything about the Premiership celebrates the elite clubs.
I've seen a few comments like this. I hate to break it to you, but the level of officiating in the Championship isn't any better. In fact, probably even worse, believe it or not!

Also the VAR decision at the weekend would have happened without VAR

the VAR decision at Man Utd would have happened without it.

Both were decisions given by the on field ref and then just confirmed by the fuckwits rewatching.

Ref's are bad in the EFL, where do the refs deemed not good enough for the PL end up?

Flashbacks to that cube Steve Martin in 2017/18. I mean the likes of Bankes and Coote are dreadful (we had both of them that season too) but Martin is genuinely the worst referee I have ever seen.

Flashbacks to that cube Steve Martin in 2017/18. I mean the likes of Bankes and Coote are dreadful (we had both of them that season too) but Martin is genuinely the worst referee I have ever seen.
Another one with a dreadful arrogance as well.

Who was the Portuguese coach at Olympiakos everyone turned their noses up at? Bet he'd do a better job than GON.

Pedro Martins. Now in Qatar

Last edited:
Also surprised Hasenhuutl is still out of a job. Waiting for another EPL offer? Would be far better than GON

He's talked before about retiring early (he's 56 now), I don't think he's actually that arsed.

1695905944978.png

Preston at home. Their lad knowing he was gone and Martin making him come back just to issue the second yellow 😂

The problem is that even if GO(ner) was correct (and he sort of is, just slightly), the last thing I want my coach to be doing is coming in and pointing fingers all around the shop at anything and everything.

Take some fucking responsibility. You're the man in charge now. You don't get to throw someone under the bus anymore. I don't care if it's the truth, you fucking own your job and focus on yourself. Period.

I've got mental whiplash from how quickly I've 180'd on him.

I'm here for your 180. Your hate has made you strong. Good, good!
"Sack him... sack him now."

giphy.gif

Seen some appalling refereeing displays but the worst have all come in the championship, David Coote at Villa in 2016 is by far and away the worst it’s bad when you can still remember it 7 years later. An absolutely cowardly performance. Scott Duncan at home to Cardiff springs to mind also in 2017 an absolute lack of ability to understand the game and missing every off the ball piece of crap also.

Who was the Portuguese coach at Olympiakos everyone turned their noses up at? Bet he'd do a better job than GON.

Pedro Martins. Now in Qatar
Yeah he's 'the miserable bastard' I refer to and also Peter Bosz, both linked towards the end of/post Lage

Not a huge fan of Bosz. Would absolutely be pleased if he was our manager next week (although there is zero chance of that happening).

Whoever eventually comes in needs to be someone with actual experience please.

Honestly, Martins probably would have been grand

Back