• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Poll - Where will Wolves finish?

Where will Wolves finish

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going for a cautiously optimistic play offs. May feel very different one way or another this time tomorrow

Balls out, top two. I have full faith that another striker will come in to bolster that area and we will be fucking awesome all season. I'm sick of voting bottom half.

Every year I am optimistic and it bites mein the arse. I hope top six, dream top two but expect 7 or 8. Tough league than last year,lots of competition if they get a decent position by November then our traditional better second half could see us up. I will go with worse case and vote 7 to 12 then should not be disappointed.. An improvement in the home record is a must!

Top 6 only until we recruit a top striker.

Isn't this a lot more optimistic! :)

If Costa gets fit quickly and comes back firing top six. Much depends on how we handle the physical aspect of playing here times a week. I think we have the squad for it to be fair

The talent available is top 2, it all depends on how effectively they gel and if Nuno can get the best out of them.

I'm putting my money on Play Offs.

Top 2. If it all gels us and Middlesbrough should be the class of the field.

4th and a playoff win, I suspect I slow start as things gel but I genuinely think we are on to a winner with Nuno. He has a plan and it doesn't involve Dave Edwards running around like a nutter.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Top 6. Would obviously love to say top 2 - really hoping it clicks quickly.

I think top 4 is realistic. How quickly things settle will determine if we can make top 2 but I'm optimistic. It obviously also depends how teams like Middlesbrough, Villa and Fulham perform.

I think top 4 is realistic. How quickly things settle will determine if we can make top 2 but I'm optimistic. It obviously also depends how teams like Middlesbrough, Villa and Fulham perform.
I think that's probably the Top 3. I see us just below with the likes of Leeds and Wednesday

We win the league... c'mon have some ambition

With the addition of another quality striker and Costa back firing on all cylinders, then we certainly have the potential for at least a top six finish, and maybe higher?

I think that's probably the Top 3. I see us just below with the likes of Leeds and Wednesday

I think if we get another striker we'll finish above Fulham. Boro likely to win it, though not convinced about Monk, especially if they have a poor run early on. Villa are the one I think are most difficult to predict - good start and will take some stopping.

They have bought old farts on big money and Kodjia is out for a while.

Win the play offs.

Slow start as we gel, get players back, finish business etc and then Championship winning form in the new year when it clicks.

Back