• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season Fixture thread (22/23)

I think this is most likely. I saw Corbeanu playing RWB in the flesh last year, no thanks.

Smith
Mosquera-Collins-Gomes-Bueno
Donck-Cundle
Ronan-MGW-Podence
Corbeanu

Cundle has played up front a few times for the under 23s

Yeah MGW is the only one I'm arsed about playing back to back due to the minutes he played yesterday. But clearly trying to make him feel important

Maybe Bruno knows if he injures him it will be harder for him to leave...

Just shows our current gaps in the forward positions and at RB for the moment

Yeah MGW is the only one I'm arsed about playing back to back due to the minutes he played yesterday. But clearly trying to make him feel important

Maybe Bruno knows if he injures him it will be harder for him to leave...

Just shows our current gaps in the forward positions and at RB for the moment
Lembikisa is out there, we could easily have him in at right back

Cundle as a false 9 I presume, going to be interesting. Probably look more like a 4312 I reckon, MGW and Theo won't be shy going forward

Always makes me think of Shearer being interviewed after he scored one, asked if they'd worked on it in training, and he basically said "don't be daft, I just said to Teddy 'you roll it back and I'll smash it"

Why do players never just hit if from the dead ball, the chances of it going in without being touched when smashed from that distance is miniscule

Is this what the quality was like picture wise on Wolves TV yesterday? It's fucking terrible!

Why do players never just hit if from the dead ball, the chances of it going in without being touched when smashed from that distance is miniscule

It's indirect?

Rugged challenge that on Mosquera. Last thing he bloody needs!

Back