• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QuestionTime With PPB, Instead of Sir Robin Day .

Just had the take the short side off the perimeter twice rather than once as you lose that measure from both rectangles where they butt together.

Last thing you have eaten?

The Clap for Carers/NHS every Thursday, do you still do it, or have you never done it?

Those with little ones,how are they coping with no hugs from Grandparents, no school, not seeing school friends etc?

What colour sheets are on your bed?

Anyone watched the series Fortitude, if so, is it worth a watch?

What is you least favourite meat?

What's your favourite flavour of Pringles?

What do you miss most about matchdays? ( I could answer loads on this one )

What time did you go to bed last night?

Last thing you have eaten? Steak and salad last night

The Clap for Carers/NHS every Thursday, do you still do it, or have you never done it? No

Those with little ones,how are they coping with no hugs from Grandparents, no school, not seeing school friends etc? The wife is suffering badly with not seeing the grandkids.

What colour sheets are on your bed? White

Anyone watched the series Fortitude, if so, is it worth a watch? No, so don't know :)

What is you least favourite meat? Corned beef or tongue both equally as nasty

What's your favourite flavour of Pringles? Plain (sums me up)

What do you miss most about matchdays? ( I could answer loads on this one ) Reading knee jerk reactions on the matchday thread :)

What time did you go to bed last night? Just gone 12, don't know what time I fell asleep on the settee !

Last thing you have eaten? King Prawn Rissotto last night

The Clap for Carers/NHS every Thursday, do you still do it, or have you never done it? Never done it

Those with little ones,how are they coping with no hugs from Grandparents, no school, not seeing school friends etc? I don’t think they care about grandparents as they are teenagers. Getting them out of bed has been like the wedding feast at Cana

What colour sheets are on your bed? White

Anyone watched the series Fortitude, if so, is it worth a watch? Not seen it

What is you least favourite meat? Turkey

What's your favourite flavour of Pringles? plain

What do you miss most about matchdays? ( I could answer loads on this one ) The social side. I miss my friends.

What time did you go to bed last night? About midnight I reckon.

Last thing you have eaten? Cheerios, well Aldi alternative but I can't remember what they're called.

The Clap for Carers/NHS every Thursday, do you still do it, or have you never done it? No.

Those with little ones,how are they coping with no hugs from Grandparents, no school, not seeing school friends etc? N/A.

What colour sheets are on your bed? Grey.

Anyone watched the series Fortitude, if so, is it worth a watch? N/A.

What is you least favourite meat? I don't care much for Gammon.

What's your favourite flavour of Pringles? Nicked a few Peking Duck off someone at work yesterday, not something I would ever buy myself though.

What do you miss most about matchdays? ( I could answer loads on this one ) The football, generally the only thing I partake in on my infrequent matchdays.

What time did you go to bed last night? Just before midnight.

Last thing you have eaten? Tesco cheapo cornflakes

The Clap for Carers/NHS every Thursday, do you still do it, or have you never done it? Nope, family do it but I'm usually still working

Those with little ones,how are they coping with no hugs from Grandparents, no school, not seeing school friends etc? They miss their friends most of all, tough for them not being able to run around like nutcases with their best friends everyday

What colour sheets are on your bed? Browny / beige

Anyone watched the series Fortitude, if so, is it worth a watch? First series is superb, I forgot to watch the second.

What is you least favourite meat? Chicken

What's your favourite flavour of Pringles? Don't really know the flavours, but chilli if they have one

What do you miss most about matchdays? ( I could answer loads on this one ) All of it. Even crappy journeys to and fro chatting shit with random people on the train or on the walk up.

What time did you go to bed last night? 11.30

Last thing you have eaten? Tomato sauce sarnie, no butter.

The Clap for Carers/NHS every Thursday, do you still do it, or have you never done it? Yes

Those with little ones,how are they coping with no hugs from Grandparents, no school, not seeing school friends etc?N/A but I saw my sister yesterday, first time in 11 weeks and missed giving her a hug.

What colour sheets are on your bed? Cream

Anyone watched the series Fortitude, if so, is it worth a watch? Waiting to see if it's worth the watch.

What is you least favourite meat? Tongue, Boiling Bacon, faggots

What's your favourite flavour of Pringles? Sour Cream.

What do you miss most about matchdays? ( I could answer loads on this one ) Waking up and thinking matchday, getting ready and then off to meet the wench, a call at the Chippy and back to eat them in the car, then a walk to the pub for a pint. Then the moment you see Molineux and the crowds. Having chats with people you know outside and inside the ground. Getting to your seat and chatting to the people around you, except the twat to the right who I could cheerfully twat. Then the moment the lads walk out onto the pitch and you get goosebumps. The walk back to the car when we have won, always a bit more quieter when we've lost. Then it's to get dropped off to the pub to meet the hubby who has a pint waiting for me on the table. I really really miss these days.

Last thing you have eaten? chocolate digestive

The Clap for Carers/NHS every Thursday, do you still do it, or have you never done it?
No, haven't done it. A few round here do it, more over the back where it is an estate. Saw a woman pop out her front door last thursday, clap 4 times then saw she was alone so she immediately went back inside. I have huge respect for all keyworkers, but the clapping thing seems to be something being imposed on us, and there are much better ways to acknowledge their work imo.
Those with little ones,how are they coping with no hugs from Grandparents, no school, not seeing school friends etc?
Dunno about the little ones, but mrs jelly is struggling without seeing them. We've waved from windows, spoken by phone, and had lots of photo's sent. The youngest is so different (she's 2.5, so you can hear the difference in her speech skills). Other 2 step daughters had become much less frequent in visiting, however are the ones who now are complaining about being unable to visit!
White.

Nope.
I don't eat red meat at all.
Whichever one is in front of me. They're very more-ish, so I avoid buying them except at christmas.
everything! seeing people, swapping jokes and anecdotes, chatter about the line up and previous games, winning (cos we do, a lot!), reviewing the league table.
just after 10, which is very early for me!

2 Weetabix with a handful of sultanas.

First week I did it but that's it.

N/A

Light blue

Anything offal. Of the main meats, I'd say turkey.

Hot and Spicy

Probably the pub beforehand with the crew/posse/squad/gang

Got in bed around 10:15pm, watched Killing Eve and lights out around midnight.

Wheatabix
Every week
Little uns seem ok, me and the missus however are struggling big time
Beige....I think
Nope
Beef
Cheese and onion
Just the game and attending with my 2 boys
12.30, after watching 4 episodes of 'The Crossing' and reading me book for a bit

Cereal

I did it for the first few weeks, but since then I would like to think I've done what I can to actually help them such as continue to social distance and not be a selfish fuck who doesn't think the laws apply to them.

My 2 are okay, they speak to their friends a lot on video calls, Xbox games etc. My stepdaughter misses her friends but loves having loads of time in her room doing her own thing.

White. Covered in sodding dog hair though.

Not seen that - maybe one for my list?

I don't like vital organs - liver, kidney etc can fuck off. Otherwise, I bloody love meat.

Not really fussed about Pringles.

Definitely pre-match pub time.

Midnight - standard time really, though we've had a few late nights recently as we've watched so much stuff on telly.

That's why our cats aren't allowed upstairs Langers, they moult throughout the year it seems. I could stuff a quilt with what collects in me hoover.

Back