• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Recent Website Slowdown?

Though given the length of the delays, the bookies favourite must be unreleased table or row locks in the database. What do you think Frank?

I submitted this page to WebPageTest.org. The server seems to be working quite well but it seems there are a few things that could be done to reduce the amount of data sent to the browser which would also reduce the load on the server a bit too. Here are the results.

We're now looking into reports that Deutsch and Johnny plotted a server meltdown when the news of Clarke's transfer was announced....

Don't know if this helps at all but this is what I regularly get on my screen (not just this morning, but every day!)

Capture.jpg

my access has been fine until 30 minutes ago - everything is now ultra slow to load

Aye, it's gone haywire this morning. My guess is it's being tweaked with.

Just out of interest, what server hosts TWF?

Well, it's running faster but there is a lot of lag on the replies. So much so that there are more double posts than normal.

We're just finalising our plans in terms of sorting out our hosting. Obviously its something we want to get right first time, so please be patient.

Frank is waiting in the wings for the phone call asking for expert help in this matter.....

It's been a pain in the arse all day, drives me mad.

Yes - we know!! Try and be patient please whilst the problem is sorted out.

We probably all need to back off & let those who know what they are doing resolve this.

I know from experience at work that if you dive into the first solution offered without checking fully that it will sort out the issue then its easy to make it even worse.

Vis & co seem to be fully aware & am sure that they will solve it before long.

Doesn't mean we won't moan about it in the meantime though...

Back