• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Reducing our energy consumption.

Live feed from PLF's water meter, no wonder his bill is so low :)

1662557236008.png

You can go too far with this stuff sometimes.
Hotel we stayed in in London.... Hair dryer wouldn't work properly the following morning. started, then randomly stopped then came back on etc...
Went to reception to suggest it had a loose connection, could we have a different one.
"Ah that's an ECO model sir, you have to have your hand wrapped around the handle all the time, there's a pressure sensor built into it..."
So I watched my wife and daughter drying their hair with their elbows up above their head because they haven't got a universal joint in their wrist!
A bit fucking silly that one!

I’m not an experienced hair dryer user. But if you’re not holding the handle where are you holding it?

I’m not an experienced hair dryer user. But if you’re not holding the handle where are you holding it?
Well... I don't know if this is normal, but she'll hold it at the part where the handle joins the barrel, then she might just hold the end of the barrel and hardly touch the handle, But even when she did hold the handle, your whole hand had to cover the sensor all the time, otherwise the fucking thing just turned off again!

If you buy a new woodburner, put it i the garden or somewhere outside and light a fire in it after an hour or so all that nasty new paint smell is gone

If you buy a new woodburner, put it i the garden or somewhere outside and light a fire in it after an hour or so all that nasty new paint smell is gone
Just get it fitted and open all the windows when you first light it is much simpler.

Back