• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham (H) Build Up

No, the problem is we are a shit team but we expect to be brilliant week in week out. Take the scrappy 1-0 and move on. No booing, no despondency and accept a win.

I suppose we'll find out if these 3 points make any difference at the end of the season.

Does anyone who's been a football fan longer than I have know of any point where a win was booed? Not dissing it or anything, just shows the state of where we are right now.

Some Wolves fans are a disgrace. I thought we would lose today so just grateful for the win and the three points. Can we get something at Brentford as we are better away from home ? Also hoping we can start playing like we did in January. Fans, Manager and Players were all together then. Some of these moronic fans should know that we desperately need to get that back or we will be relegated.

I think the showing/desire of the team and how we currently playes and so bad home record, against a team like Rotherham at home you simply must put a good performance(understand if the players feel the pressure a bit but they must stay professional)

Don't think Wolves fans are any worse than others its just that while the majority of football fans are fine, many first class people, there is sizeable proportion who are reprehensible human beings.....we could probably do with a cull

I'm not sure anyone (on here) expects us to hammer teams. Have a positive plan and try to play some good football? Yes. Be brilliant, with some of the dross we have? No.

This is a shit league that we have contrived to be extremely shit in for over a year now, it's not fun at all.

I didn't think we would go down and weirdly even winning a game I am starting to think we will now. I can't see how we will win another game with a team selection and tactics like that.

Very depressing times at the moment however some of the stuff I am reading from our fans is more depressing. Turning on your own fans is just not on, those people can fuck the fuck off.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Quote in The Times today from the Rotherham manager "We competed against a significantly better side than ours - but there wasn't many of their team I would want in my dressing room."

Quote in The Times today from the Rotherham manager "We competed against a significantly better side than ours - but there wasn't many of their team I would want in my dressing room."

There a a few that we would rather not have in ours as well

Back