• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham (H) Build Up

Need another goal - need another change.

Game going dead with the distinct possibility of a late Rotherham equaliser unless we wake up

We have some crap players but theres no way we should be this bad, especially at home. Lambert seems to have actually made us worse somehow, like he genuinely thinks this is the way to go about winning games. Rotherham will get a late goal at this rate.

Rotherham haven't had a clean sheet since 1991.
Wolves playing SO DEEP, it's giving them plenty of time to develop ideas that they can do something about this...
Williamson needs to tell the midfield to fuck off up the pitch. They were right on top of the defensive line there....
This is why we need a proper captain. Take responsibility for sort this stuff out.

Sitting far too deep now - this has all the hallmarks of a 1 - 1 with an equaliser late on - for fuck's sake stop doing this

So we're now 1 place outside the drop zone...
Saiss level with Williamson. Too deep again...
Wolves keep bringing everyone back to defend everything. Mad stuff.
Price off for Gibbs White..

80 mins in & only 1 sub on - we didn't need 3 effectively defensive midfielders on for this game even from the start, but why we are persisting is bizarre

As I type then MGW comes on for Price - should have happened 15mins ago

How Dave Edwards is kept on game after game is beyond me.

How Dave Edwards is kept on game after game is beyond me.

Critical comment on Lambert that he can't see that Edwards reached the end of his purple patch a good few weeks ago.
Cav coming on for Weimann?

We won't be staying up if we can only manage this against Rotherham

Rotherham miss an open goal from 3 yrds out from a Vaulks cross - I almost called it right & not over yet

Back