• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham (H) Build Up

Seemingly all Costa's scored penalties have been hit hard to the keeper's right and around shoulder height, but this one inexplicably was chipped nicely to the keeper's left...

Sat right behind that penalty can't emphasise how poor it was keeper could have caught it if he wanted.

This is abysmal. Rotherham are BAD. Really bad. But should be ahead. There is no shape, effort, confidence of ideas whatsoever.

This is dire. So badly set up it beggars belief.

I'm no expert but I'd do better than this.

Get Edwards off the fucking pitch and put someone on who can actually create something. Dicko, MGW and Cav at half time would be a good thing to do.

Weimann does what he did against Liverpool as he rounds the keeper & into the net from a Marshall through ball

Sounds like the first proper through ball we've played since the Liverpool game when he last scored.

This is dire. So badly set up it beggars belief.

I'm no expert but I'd do better than this.

Already suggested it Dan!
We should have a committee from TWF in to replace Lambert....
As Andy Weimann gets the ball outside the box collects a good ball from Marshall and dipping his shoulder he waltzed into the box wrestled off their centre half and keeping his balance, feinted around the keeper leaving him stranded and rolls the ball into the empty net.
Thank fuck for that!

Sounds like the first proper through ball we've played since the Liverpool game when he last scored.

Amazing what happens when you stop hammering the ball aimlessly around the pitch. I hope Lambert is gone after this.

Half time - one moment of football only from us

Beholden to Ikeme that that puts us into the lead

I get all the winning ugly nonsense but this can't paper over the cracks of the state we're in and just how much change is needed.

1-0 up at half time and booed off. Fucking rubbish.

What a load of shite.

The penalty decision was quite generous as Costa was all over their defender before he got dragged down.

He normally hits them top corner but this was waist height and to the keepers left. I can only assume he mis-hit it.

Back