• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham (H) Build Up

Rotherham spanner one over from 2 yards.

Fucking atrocious ! A shit team selection a dire nervous performance we will be lucky to stay up with this clown in charge

Full time whistle

3 points, but really nothing else - really don't have much faith in getting many more playing like this

Going to watch the rest of the Eng/Scot rugby now - & should have watched that from the start rather than listening to this

Well we got the 3 points we needed but it sounded just as shit if not worse than the last 7 games. I'd sack Lambert off anyway, we're going down if we keep playing this shit.

Does anyone who's been a football fan longer than I have know of any point where a win was booed? Not dissing it or anything, just shows the state of where we are right now.

Christ, I've only just looked at our run in properly and there's only 3 of the 11 games left that I could see us even getting a point from - Forest, Blackburn, Bristol City. We still have to play Huddersfield, Leeds, Cardiff, Derby, Brighton, Fulham, Preston and Brentford.

I genuinely can't see us staying in this league.

Despite a win (& lucky to get that) - still only 1 point off the drop zone

Rotherham score at the end, which it sounds af if they should have & we would have been in there

JUST REALLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Will be interested in the reports from those who attended.

We are in the shit now, despite the win. Teams around us are picking up points too and our run in doesn't look too kind for us.

A disgraceful set of circumstances at the club at the moment.

Does anyone who's been a football fan longer than I have know of any point where a win was booed? Not dissing it or anything, just shows the state of where we are right now.

Our fans were a disgrace today. Wolves have been poor all season but today the fans were below the performance on the pitch.

We set up with a plan (wrong players but ne'mind) and our fans couldn't understand it, hence the booing.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a good performance, it wasn't pretty, but it was the performance of a team scrapping for a win and at the wrong end of the table.

Never enjoyed a Wolves win less than that.

Think Forest are the big losers today with them losing and Bristol and ourselves getting three points. Bottom 6 reads

Burton - 41 points
Forest - 40 points
Wolves - 39 points
Bristol - 38 points
Blackburn - 38 points
Wigan - 34 points

Rotherham - Gone.

Also; shout out to the 60 year old bloke who decided to scream and shout at the 13 year old who had the temerity to clap at the end. Big man.

Our fans were a disgrace today. Wolves have been poor all season but today the fans were below the performance on the pitch.

We set up with a plan (wrong players but ne'mind) and our fans couldn't understand it, hence the booing.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a good performance, it wasn't pretty, but it was the performance of a team scrapping for a win and at the wrong end of the table.

That's half the problem, we weren't playing one the good teams in the division where that kind of strategy would be acceptable. We basically play for a 0-0 every week and hope to scrape a goal, today is the first time it's worked and Rotherham could/should have scored 3.

2 games unbeaten
2 clean sheets
2 games in hand of our rivals
Winner made by one of his signings and then scored by the other

#alternative facts
:devil::

That's half the problem, we weren't playing one the good teams in the division where that kind of strategy would be acceptable. We basically play for a 0-0 every week and hope to scrape a goal, today is the first time it's worked and Rotherham could/should have scored 3.

No, the problem is we are a shit team but we expect to be brilliant week in week out. Take the scrappy 1-0 and move on. No booing, no despondency and accept a win.

Also; shout out to the 60 year old bloke who decided to scream and shout at the 13 year old who had the temerity to clap at the end. Big man.

Our fans are complete cunts. Had a row with some stupid fuck who was booing us for keeping it in the corner at the end. The gormless prick waited outside the south bank and screamed abuse at me while his mates 'held him back'.

Back