• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rugby League Thread

Enjoy. I shan't bother. I'm completely hacked off with everything Australian atm.

Ain’t much of a Leeds Rhinos fan but pleased tonight for Rob Burrow (Beep Beep), fucking awful disease that is and by he way Kevin Sinfield deserves a Kighthood.

State of Origin 3 tonight (well this morning for you chaps). It’s a dead rubber but I’m still expecting a cracking game.

No I had already arranged plans that I hadn’t put in my calendar! Looked like a good game though.

Brutal game between the Saints and Leigh Leopards tonight, i dunno what to make of Leigh Leopards, certainly defied all the early season predictions and Adrian Lam has had them playing well.
The owner seems a bit of a twat to me and they come over as a Super League version of M K Dons.

Leigh are a proper RL Club with a great tradition. I don't understand your comparison with MK Dons tbh.

As for the match, arguably the best SL game so far this season.

I know, I’m not so Rugby League educated as you, it’s just all the bollocks the new owner implemented I suppose.

I know, I’m not so Rugby League educated as you, it’s just all the bollocks the new owner implemented I suppose.
Fair enough Trev. I find some of the stuff Beaumont does is OTT, but he is a proper RL fan with a passion.

Interesting article on him here;

Fair play, I didn’t know that much about him to be honest, I’ve only ever seen him at the games.
Double glazing salesman doesn’t help though. :rolleyes:

Panthers against the Wahs will be an interesting one.

Back