• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rugby League Thread

Good game between the Robins and the Wolves tonight, Ryan Hall is a right ‘unit’ as they say, nowadays.

It was a good watch and Reece Walsh is ridiculously good but the error count was very high for NRL. Loads of incomplete sets by both sides

Fast start tonight by the Whino’s but the Saints were superb in the second half.

It’s happening: I’m missing the BBC highlights show and losing touch with the narrative of the league already. I know they’re not for the connoisseur but they serve a purpose for building a wider audience who might rarely want or able to sit through a full match. Similar happened with the NFL for me too.

I was under the impression that highlights of all SL games are available on the BBC Sport website and app.

I’m pretty sure the challenge cup game between Saints and Whinos is available on the Red button Friday night.

I was under the impression that highlights of all SL games are available on the BBC Sport website and app.
They probably are. But I’m like most casual and disloyal customers - I want it making really easy. The BBC2 hour long wrap up of all the matches each week, with a bit of narrative, did it for me. I’m sure it’s all there on Sky and more too, but I just can’t be doing with too much detail. I will watch the odd game, but there you go. I’m probably the kind of dead market analogue bloke they can live without TBH.

Sad to hear about the passing of HKR legend Phil Lowe - was the Landlord at my local pub growing up and seemed like a great bloke.

Back