• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rugby World Cup Japan 2019

Disappointing end, France got away with that.

A fair bit of luck to hold on, Argentina could have sneaked that at the death

France very fortunate to get away with that one.

Rugby refs can be shit too
b1e467c5bd31c252ec7b050a90e6dfb5.jpg

I thought it was a good game. Both teams very evenly matched.

I'm amazed how easily rugby deal with TMO decisions and our fuck ups of referees can't.

League and Cricket are both even better IMO than Union.

You watch the replays in the Ground in League and can see what the Video ref is watching, therefore you can see what the problem is, also the call by the on field ref to the video ref, and the fact it has to be a clear reason why they go against the on fields ref decision.

Football is trying to hard and it just needs to learn from other games, the video ref should assist with on field decisions not take the lead

Definitely favoured Wales and even with my bias I have to recognise that!

Really looking forward to this, although I do think the Haka has become overblown bollocks.

Decent start to this. South Africa look very good, and the All Blacks are a super outfit. Hopefully Garces doesn't referee the joy out of the spectacle.

Kiwi defence is bloody good - 3 points ahead for 20 minutes of going all out, its so important to convert pressure to points when you can

Agreed, although my feed is obviously a couple of minutes slower!

Defence wins matches, the all blacks soaked up all that pressure and have just shown how devestating they are going forward

Another good try, although the commentators are really hamming up the all blacks when its poor defense and mistakes from SA that let them in for the second

It's the fact that they never seem to butcher a chance. Make a mistake and you lose seven points almost every time.

Oh I'm not taking anything away from NZ they are a great team and will punish mistakes

You are right though. Until the ridiculous couple of mistakes that led to the first New Zealand penalty (which could arguably have been a penalty try) South Africa were totally dominant. They made an error rather than New Zealand coming back into it. Then they compounded it twice more in about ninety seconds.

I’d go as far to say that this one as good as over, NZ just don’t give leads like this.

Back