• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rugby World Cup Japan 2019

I would say they were winning the ball but not able to do anything with it, they were going all out to try and break them early but the NZ defence was brilliant and that more than attack will win you matches.

It was fairly far out wasn't it?

Could have been Naas Botha in the high veld 30 years ago!

Bit of a suspect penalty award.

New Zealand are the masters of leaving a forward "getting back" with his hands in the air, right in the path between scrum half and first receiver. Done it for years and hardly ever get pinged.

They're shitheads, play nice rugby at times but get away with rediculous amounts of crap.

One pass looks like it’ll cost SA here.

All in all a cracking first 24 hours of the tournament, with four very enjoyable games. Roll on tomorrow. Not sure I will be getting up at stupid o clock for Italy v Namibia though.

Good start by Ireland but now they are getting a little sloppy which is allowing Scotland to creep back into the game.

And then a third Irish try. Bit lucky that their hack through hit the post rather than went dead to get the five metre scrum, but they finished it well.

This could be about damage limitation for Scotland already.

Scotland have made shocking decisions. Ireland have been fairly average but have put pressure on Scotland which has forced the errors.

Both teams need to up their game as the tournament goes on.

Scotland look awful, could easily be on the first plane home.

They are dreadful. I can see Japan beating them quite comfortably and taking their quarter-final place.

Back