• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton 0 Wolves 2 - Verdict Thread

Tied gold and black balloons to my car aerial for that journey on Boxing Day. As soon as we got on the motorway the drag pulled the aerial straight off and left a two inch hole in the front wing of my brown Cavalier.

Needed bending back with mole grips and a new aerial with a larger base plate.

Those were the days. My friend had an aerial when he parked up, but it was absent when we returned to the car. Perhaps he should have removed the Wolves sticker from his car..

Those were the days. My friend had an aerial when he parked up, but it was absent when we returned to the car. Perhaps he should have removed the Wolves sticker from his car..

Wolves stickers are beneficial - got beeped by another car coming through Salisbury yesterday after 11pm - clearly another at the Southampton game

Wolves fans are everywhere

Wolves stickers are beneficial - got beeped by another car coming through Salisbury yesterday after 11pm - clearly another at the Southampton game

It certainly wasn't beneficial at Bath. Bristol Rovers fans were a disgrace before, during, and after the match. They wanted to fight anyone who had the temerity to support Wolves.

It certainly wasn't beneficial at Bath. Bristol Rovers fans were a disgrace before, during, and after the match. They wanted to fight anyone who had the temerity to support Wolves.

OK - I will rephrase that - beneficial if the other party is clearly also a Wolves fan

Don't usually have the car with me for away matches (though Southampton was not a problem)

What year was that, as I am sure the Boxing Day game there ended goalless.

1988 Frank, same season we easily won Division 3 but Rovers managed to take 4pts off us, beat us Easter Monday at home as well, days of Kenny Hibbett as their assistant manager.

1988 Frank, same season we easily won Division 3 but Rovers managed to take 4pts off us, beat us Easter Monday at home as well, days of Kenny Hibbett as their assistant manager.
Nigel Martyn gave the greatest goalkeeping performance I've seen at Molineux that day and the reception for Kenny was the best I've seen for an opposition player, manager or coach before or since.

Nigel Martyn gave the greatest goalkeeping performance I've seen at Molineux that day and the reception for Kenny was the best I've seen for an opposition player, manager or coach before or since.

Aye wouldnt argue with either of those statements, doubtful Kenny's reception will ever be bettered.

Octy still travels with me and my sister everywhere. Always get a honk when they see Octy..

When I first moved to Sheff and started playing footy there was a team in the sat leagues called Steel City Wolves, made up entirely of Wolves fans. They used to train on the pitch next to ours, about 15 lads in Wolves shirts then one or two miscellaneous they'd let join.

I'm in mid Wales,Barmouth and Tywyn rammed with wolves fans,not seen any Chinese fans at Aberystwyth uni this year,last year there was about 20 with Wolves shirts on when they were being shown around the town

Bumped into a LOAD of Wolves fans in Harlech this last week as well.

Barmouth has always been Bilston-by-Sea

Back