• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton (A) Premier League Match Build Up/Match Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate him, he has been shite so far though and he's allegedly playing for a contract. I've actually put him in my suggested team for tomorrow if you care to check.

You're the one making silly comparisons to Paul fucking Gladon.

I don't hate him, he has been shite so far though and he's allegedly playing for a contract. I've actually put him in my suggested team for tomorrow if you care to check.

You're the one making silly comparisons to Paul fucking Gladon.
For some one who clearly has a great in depth knowledge you can be surprisingly myopic. Fabio is never a 35m signing yet you choose to write off WJ at half the price? I also don’t know who you want in goal for England either

What has that got to do with anything?

And he isn't half the price, and he'd have zero resale value, and he looks worse if anything so no, you're ok. Unless he turns it around. I hope he does tomorrow.

Fabio has been awful . If anyone thinks otherwise they are deluded. He has missed more chances than he has taken and he cost a record fee

nope. Not a fan

What has that got to do with anything?

And he isn't half the price, and he'd have zero resale value, and he looks worse if anything so no, you're ok. Unless he turns it around. I hope he does tomorrow.
You have binned off WJ . I have binned off Fabio. It’s 1 1

Fabio has been awful . If anyone thinks otherwise they are deluded. He has missed more chances than he has taken and he cost a record fee

nope. Not a fan
Why didn't you say something before, were not mind readers you know :mad:

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

Willian José has been shite so far, he never moves, he never attacks crosses and hardly ever looks like scoring. Occasionally controlling the ball and laying it off is a very low bar. I can do that if you never ask me to move, and I'm thirty ni....in my 30s.

I haven't said "send him back to San Sebastian immediately", I have said pick him tomorrow, I would for the next 2-3 too and THEN if he's no good then get rid as there's no value in it.

I can pretend he's been really good if you like but I don't know what anyone gets out of that.

I think I’ve been one of the most negative posters on here with regards to playing Fabio now, but saying you have binned off a young lad who hasn’t developed for the PL is utter horseshit.

well I did omit the fact that ONE SINGLE POSTER was also advocating ruddy pope for rui too.
Still take zPope over Rui the subbuteo keeper ever time. He is attached to his line. A real problem with 4 at the back .

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

Willian José has been shite so far, he never moves, he never attacks crosses and hardly ever looks like scoring. Occasionally controlling the ball and laying it off is a very low bar. I can do that if you never ask me to move, and I'm thirty ni....in my 30s.

I haven't said "send him back to San Sebastian immediately", I have said pick him tomorrow, I would for the next 2-3 too and THEN if he's no good then get rid as there's no value in it.

I can pretend he's been really good if you like but I don't know what anyone gets out of that.
Yep give him a month of starts and make your mind up is fair enough

Do you know how much I long for April to come round ?? :)

I think I’ve been one of the most negative posters on here with regards to playing Fabio now, but saying you have binned off a young lad who hasn’t developed for the PL is utter horseshit.
You get lots of horseshit for 35 m . Oh wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back