• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

They probably are more representative of a certain type of Wolves fan than this forum. If I thought I was that type of fan I'd post there, but as I don't I post here. Their obsession with this forum not representing their views is weird....just don't read it and stick to the unfounded conspiracy theories over there.

This club has been grossly mismanaged over the last 18 months and Morgan in particular should be heavily criticised for it....to go a stage further and suggest some sort of Doctor Evil masterplan of doom is just strange.

In reply to the Idiots who said What? To my post Get the person who has the Boards 1 Brain cell (today) to explain this to you (Because you obviously share it & you 3 haven't got it at the moment)

The Express & Star is stating what we all know. The Morgan & His Fat Side Kick Poxy (Known as the T.wa.tt.ys) are trying to ruin the club. But maybe people on this board are so far up the boards rear ends they are blinded. After sacking Mick they have stumbled on 1 poor manager after another. Shows how incompetent the board are. In stead of strengthening the team they build a new Stand. Great Idea for incompetent idiots like the T.wa.tt.ys. They are trying to do to our club what the Bhattis failed to do.

Now do you comprende???

Right where to start with this...

First of all, your post made absolutely no sense whatsoever, hence the What?

Secondly, don't expect to be taken seriously when you use phrases like "The Morgan & His Fat Side Kick Poxy (Known as the T.wa.tt.ys)". It's very childish. If you have a point to make, make it, and try and justify it.

The reason you are getting ridiculed on here is because of the reasons I just stated, plus the ridiculous comparisons with the Bhattis. Morgan is not at all perfect, and is largely to blame for our relegation to league one. However, he is not trying to financially ruin the club like the Bhattis did.

They may not be liked by a lot of people, but they should be shown more respect, and not called those sort of names.

Meh, the ying to the yang - the inarticulate to the articulate, the wrong to the right, the deluded to the enlightened. To be hated is a form of flattery, and their continued return is showing nothing more than a sad infatuation with a group of articulate people who have the ability to express themselves beyond the playgroundesque communication of baseless insults and name calling

Comedy gold.

"Post a link so they can see what we think of them"

Wolves fora propaganda. Brilliant.

Remember the rule of /WF? Wolves forum is not your personal army bro.

I was surprised as to how few posts etc that forum had & yet they saw themselves as representative of anything.

'Angryman' is clearly aptly named!!

They slag this place off for supporting the club and allegedly not allowing any other viewpoints, when they attack our viewpoints! They might wonder why it's so quiet on there!

Suspect that if you went on there supporting Morgan that you would be shut down very quickly.

I'm not sure that they have understood the concept of hypocrisy yet (or even learnt what it means)

Suspect that if you went on there supporting Morgan that you would be shut down very quickly.

I'm not sure that they have understood the concept of hypocrisy yet (or even learnt what it means)

Not necessarily, but neither do you get a ban easily on here. The mods tend to dish out plenty of warnings to WUMs and abusive posters here before they actually give out bans. Such as the fact Halesowen wolf came over here and started being abusive towards myself and others, hence why he won't last long over here.

Wombat your work says it all about you. Brainless Layabout with no social life

I'm flattered you took the time to look at my website; at the very least it might help with one's Google rankings. I'll take my brainlessness and bumble through the delivery of images of a brand-new race circuit in China as well as setting up a brand-new department with my new partners too.

...Morgan is not at all perfect, and is largely to blame for our relegation to league one. However, he is not trying to financially ruin the club like the Bhattis did.

To be fair to the Bhattis, I don't think they had a plan to ruin the club. They had absolutely no money to invest in the club and when they didn't recieve money from the club, they lost what little interest they had. As poor as the current "fitness to run a football club" checks are, I think they would have failed them.

I'm quite enjoying reading that thread over on that forum, it's hilarious just how worked up that angry wolf guy is getting :icon_lol:

He just described one poster who defended this place as the following:

"obnoxious lump of camel c.rap you are secreting molten sh.it like a torrential flood from fattys toilet after his saturday night kebab"

Seems like an intelligent guy.

Why are they obsessed with us, if you don't like this forum then don't come on here ?

For example I hate sprouts but I don't go looking to eat them just to keep going on how foul they are !

There are a few decent lads on that Molineux Way site. Cant we all get along.. ;-)

I see you can't post without being registered there now. How disappointing

Back