• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Halesowenwolf on that board is a nice enough chap. He's one of the quietest people I have ever met, certain doesn't fit his online persona.

Bear in mind this post a few days ago:

"I wont lie - the only reason this is up on here is because the site was deactivated and I needed something that I could put together in 5 minutes to get it back up"

That place is dying on its arse. Picking a scrap with here only prolongs it staggering along. Just ignore them and let them fade away.

Bear in mind this post a few days ago:

"I wont lie - the only reason this is up on here is because the site was deactivated and I needed something that I could put together in 5 minutes to get it back up"

That place is dying on its arse. Picking a scrap with here only prolongs it staggering along. Just ignore them and let them fade away.

Good point to be fair, we are probably doing them a credit discussing it. Now lets ignore them, besides, just had Jez on the phone and he reiterated this view.

I think some of you're right I bet there is a member of the forum who is Tim Nash or is a whistleblower to him.

Back