• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

The thing I disliked most about the Liverpool tantrum was that he defended it in the fans parliament and still clearly thought that he hadn't done anything wrong. He went as far as to say that maybe that was the reason for us winning the next game.

When I read that in the Parliament notes I just shook my head. A stupid thing to do regardless of his anger at how the team played against Liverpool and even more stupid to try and defend it afterwards. Someone should photocopy the bit in Bobby Robson's autiobio about John Cobbold and tell Morgan to read it very carefully.

The thing I disliked most about the Liverpool tantrum was that he defended it in the fans parliament and still clearly thought that he hadn't done anything wrong. He went as far as to say that maybe that was the reason for us winning the next game.

That really annoyed me too. We were getting battered until Cisse lost it.

Just had a look over there and they actually seem to think this was a serious comment :facepalm:

Don't worry HT. They think it is fine to mock the other forums but expect to be taken seriously. (all 6 of the posters they have). It is fine for them to accuse us of being Morgan/Moxey but when a joke comment is made back at them they bite. Fuck 'em

Don't worry HT. They think it is fine to mock the other forums but expect to be taken seriously. (all 6 of the posters they have). It is fine for them to accuse us of being Morgan/Moxey but when a joke comment is made back at them they bite. Fuck 'em

I think it's pretty funny tbh how angry people get over forums :icon_lol:

1339642005135.gif

Slow news day means the E&S are running this.

Oh look, here come the comments about no ambition, blah blah blah :/

Slow news day means the E&S are running this.

Oh look, here come the comments about no ambition, blah blah blah :/

Pretty sure SEB had said he'd of stayed if we were in the Championship but wouldn't play in League One so HIS decision but I bet the mongs won't see it that way

I thought it was Saunders that said that he would leave if we weren't in the championship. A bit different from SEB himself saying that he was going to stay.

Jez said at the parliament that SEB didn't want to play league one football as I remember. Therefore we had to do well in the last two games to have a chance to convince him to stay. As we know, we miserably failed at that objective.

""GrEeN niGeL
June 24, 2013 12:37 pm
Yeeee HOOOOOOOO

YEEEEEE Haaaaaaaa !

THE BEST WOLVES NEWS SINCE WE WON THE LEAGUE CUP !!!

Yipp eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I love Kenny Jackett !!!

YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAA""

The best Wolves news since we won the League Cup? 1980 or 1974?! :facepalm:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that - bet he didn't have the balls to say anything to O'Hara's face did he? Nobody is O'Hara's biggest fan I know but that was uncalled for...

O'hara cracks me up because he should have gone to a real media source like Sky sports news but no he decides to go to the Guess & Stir...

What a look at me look at me attention seeking piece. Nash is a Cockfoster.

I think the article has come off the back of people saying his interview was with Talksport, and the E&S trying to prove people talk to them.

Back