• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

You're always excited by random young players signing ;)

Can someone explain to me why signing a kid from Columbia is easier because of Brexit, given our work permit rules weren't controlled by the EU? Not saying, it's bull, I just don't understand it.

Let's hope he works out better than Yerry Mina has in England.

Can someone explain to me why signing a kid from Columbia is easier because of Brexit, given our work permit rules weren't controlled by the EU? Not saying, it's bull, I just don't understand it.
From what I can gather Non EU players are now much easier to sign now.

Its just that the rules are same regardless of origin.

Without having read the useful link I think it's something along the lines of exiting EU would basically make signing all foreign talent under the old system extremely prohibitive, so the rules have been relaxed somewhat to reflect this.

So comparatively it's easier to sign South Americans etc than it was, but more difficult to sign EU players than it was.

Calm down Sean Dyche
But there is definitely merit in looking?

I know they’re more expensive but proven Premier League players can sometimes be a safe bet.

Its common to see overseas players take a couple of years to bed in.

It would be nice to splash out on a couple of players that are good to go, occasionally.

It would be nice to splash out on a couple of players that are good to go, occasionally.
It is essential that happens this summer or we could be F****d royally. I dont think Lage would have got the job if he hadnt been promised some squad and first 11 improvements.

He's had plenty to say about Wolves this morning. I won't post it as there's too many tweets. You can click on his name above

Back