• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

I will reinstate EP - he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time - just fed up to back teeth of people (mainly elsewhere) criticising Jeff and Bruno, and thinking we should just be able to magic up great players in a flash and for sod all.

Let’s see where we are when the window closes….then criticise!

Apologies for calling you a prick, i felt a bit attacked by a couple of people for what i felt wasn't a controversial comment, i reacted.

Sorry x

Wolves & Tottenham again. I presume the Nuno thing is what makes them put us and them together
A lot of their signings seem to have been Mendes influenced recently - pre-Nuno too.

Here’s a link to the story. Unfortunately it just looks like column space.

Hope there's more to it than that, he looks like a good player who can also make an immediate impact, whilst also having a long term potential to get better further yet.

Asides from that, the number of young talented English players coming through the system is pretty exciting right now.

Here’s a link to the story. Unfortunately it just looks like column space.

Indeed, not a chance that we're in for another left footed right winger given we already have Trincao and Adama who can play on the right already.

We have two big needs. Central Midfield and Central Defence. Moriba fulfills the midfield hole at an insane value. That has to be a priority.
Seem like a no brainer this only stumbling block is I can imagine bigger clubs are in for him than us.

Hit the asking price and it is down to the player. Hopefully we can get Semedo and Trincao in his ear about how ace Wolvo is.

It is also being reported in the Guardian but other links shows that he's been offered to every Premier League Club.

West Ham are also chasing Sevilla forward Luuk de Jong, with the Spanish side set to prise Rafa Mir away from Wolves, who will in turn reinvest that cash with a move for Barcelona teenager Ilaix Moriba.

Moriba sounds decent but more of a dynamic player who dribbles and passes.

Not the solid holding DM we need alongside Neves, but still good as a Moutinho replacement.

One thing we'd have over bigger clubs is guaranteeing him more game time.

Back