• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

I don't feel any reason to doubt GFFH's post saying we were close to three signings, so I'm cautiously hopeful of two more after Hwang.

Also, someone will have to clarify for me, is Hwang his family name or given name? I've seen it written as both Hee-Chan Hwang and Hwang Hee-Chan so I'm not sure which version got flipped around to fit more English name structure.
It’s Hwang Hee-Chan. Korean reverses with surname first in the same way as Hungarian or Polish.

I don't feel any reason to doubt GFFH's post saying we were close to three signings, so I'm cautiously hopeful of two more after Hwang.

Also, someone will have to clarify for me, is Hwang his family name or given name? I've seen it written as both Hee-Chan Hwang and Hwang Hee-Chan so I'm not sure which version got flipped around to fit more English name structure.
Far as I'm aware the conjoined names are the person's given name, the other is the family name. So technically Hwang would be his 'surname'

-edit- gazumped!

Unrelated but seems Deeney is going back to Blues. Hopefully we never see him again.

Whatever it is, it isn’t this -

Thing that amazed me the most was Chinese/Japanese/Koreans are all called Jackie chan, who'd have thought that eh?
He's here all week folks, but he's pretty shit so i wouldn't go and watch him. 🖕

Not sure we’ll get Botman. It stinks of Zinchenko all over again. I don’t think he wants to come here, unfortunately.

Setting myself for another terrible window from Shi and his recruitment ‘team’ - and then of course weeks of excuses on here.

Obviously I hope I’m wrong, but just got a nasty feeling of deja vu!

Not sure we’ll get Botman. It stinks of Zinchenko all over again. I don’t think he wants to come here, unfortunately.
Has there been anything to suggest his thoughts on the matter?

Setting myself for another terrible window from Shi and his recruitment ‘team’ - and then of course weeks of excuses on here.

Obviously I hope I’m wrong, but just got a nasty feeling of deja vu!
I'll help you here Jinky. If we are with the same squad this time on Wednesday then it's been a really poor window. No excuses

Back