• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

I know it's cruel to pick on him, but Edwards has spent actual time writing this and is passing it off as investigative journalism. Who'd have thought that if we don't want to buy our loanees for the pre determined amount, we could offer less and the clubs might say yes, or they might so no?

He thinks he's Wolverhampton's answer to Lois Lane, bless him. Like Lois Lane, I wish Joe was only a fictional character.

Are there a Bruno Fernandes, Mason Mount, James Maddison, Jack Grealish, Youri Tielemans type of player anywhere in the world we could get please? :)

We seem to have a thing for signing goalkeepers at the moment.

Probably means we aren’t signing Moulden tbf!

What did you think of him the other day?
From what I saw looked OK I thought. Distribution was pretty good actually. I’d heard of him before because he’d been first choice for England in his year group. Hard to judge by just that game though.

Maybe he's a goalkeeper come attacking midfielder come centre back?? Asking for a friend... ;)

be surprised if we are in for another right back unless he can cover other positions or we move Hoever inside

And also, this guy seems to fit the wide/forward player

be surprised if we are in for another right back unless he can cover other positions or we move Hoever inside

And also, this guy seems to fit the wide/forward player
Break through season at 24 - the Silva critics will love that!

A free transfer will cost £6m if the last deal is anything to go by, so no ta

absolutely no way this is true. we have looked at other right wing backs over the past 2 years and have wanted to upgrade on doherty, which might be part of why he wanted to move to spurs in the first place.

Back