• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

I know he's been discussed in several other windows but I'd still take Ake I know he's had some injuries this season but he's behind Dias, Laporte and Stones there, can't see him playing for them much at all.
What did they pay? £40m? Was a crazy fee. Would be interested at £25m

Edit: seem to remember him missing quite a few games at bournemouth. Don’t know the nature of his injuries so would need to look that up. But if there’s an issue there then I’d want to be paying less than £20m.

dont think they will sell but yeah, wanted him here before city opened their big wallet..

I completely forgot he even moved there. A crazy decision.

I completely forgot he even moved there. A crazy decision.
tbf when he got there City were all over the place in central defence. Laport crocked, Stones was still being shit at that time and they didn't have Dias. Now Laport is fit, Dias has been excellent and has seemed to have a positive effect on Stones.

Is Yokuslu worth a shout? He's on loan to WBA at the moment and is a stand out player in their team. Admittedly he's a DM but we could push Neves further forward.

Don't see how Fulham go down. They're playing good football they do have quality in the side now and they look reasonably solid with Andersen leading the back 4. Parker has got Lemina playing well again now too and they are a threat going forward if they don't always have the finish.

Joachim Andersen. We probably need Fulham to go down though which means perversely I have to wish Steve Bruce well. It's a Faustian pact.
Fulham don't have an option on him. I'd go for him and Lookman

I like the big lad Toisin, proper CB and only young too.

I think they also claimed we have an interest in Toney! They are about six years behind it seems :D

If Newcastle go down I think I'd be having a look at Callum Wilson as Raul cover and getting Silva out on loan to get some fust team experience.

Wilson gets injured too much. How can you have a backup who won't even be there for a chunk of the time?

From what I have seen of him he is a decent player, but like Dan said about Kabak before, he's in a squad that has been so bad for a long time now, probably worth swerving even if he is available cheap.

He's not different enough to what we have already, too. We need goals from that area, not more of the same.

I'd hope the days of buying bang average players are long gone.

Back