• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Team v Charlton

Had a strong feeling Afobe would start today (see prediction week 22)

Unless Dicko on the bench (& possibly even if he is) then assume he is not 100% and not being risked.

Nice not to feel concerned now when that happens

I like it. Give the youngster the start he deserves after the impact he had last week.

Give Dicko a rest and keep him for later as an impact sub if required.

Good thinking from KJ.

Andy D'Urso the ref - haven't we have bad games ubder him

are PLF or WH doing commentary for us overseas fans today ?

Yes, Just trying to get clearance to get into the press box.
So it looks like you'll get facts from Parkin and bullshit from me!

Proper order!

Don't understand 3 defenders on the bench. Golbourne covers left back, Ebanks Landell the other 3 positions. I don't see the point of Doherty being there, would rather another forward (I appreciate that would be Clarke)

Maybe Clarkes off. And we have no one else in the squad? Can't actually think of any other first teamers?

Unfortunately McCarey 'ermm' 'you know' doing co comms 'you know' 'ermm'.

Could well get irritating

Maybe Clarkes off. And we have no one else in the squad? Can't actually think of any other first teamers?

If Clarke's off then could have promoted another of the youngsters - Keita or Eusebio - to gain experience

Ok, more or less set up now. Just listening to a conversation behind me between a commentator and Aaron Macarey extolling the merits of Price and his merits and value to the team, breaking up play and his overall distribution.
Edwards and Dicko have been working hard in practice developing that special relationship...
Sun nice and bright shining into the faces of all the Steve Bull stand and it's pretty cold too.

Excellent crossfield pass from Ikeme as he gets ball for Van La Parra who then sends in deep cross. Henry coming in heads wide.

Long kick from Ikeme finds VLP who bursts up the right - his cross gets through to Henry but into the side netting - seemed to be caught by surprise with that one

Back