• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

Those twats think it's 1822 and that the East India Company is still a thing.

This is why I don't see the value in engaging with racist voters.

A woman who was born in the UK but describes her origin as Irish Traveller/Norwegian complains that her doctor's surgery is busy with immigrants.

"Why is it like this? Why do we have to put up with it? I can't get a doctor's appointment, I'm an English citizen. Why do I have to have an Indian doctor? I should be able to choose to have a female, white doctor."

She says she isn't racist but makes some unfounded claims about immigrants being responsible for a disproportionate level of crime and says she's worried about her daughter being "pestered" by foreign men. She interrupts herself as a woman passes wearing a headscarf and veil.

"That lady over there, that should not be allowed, absolutely not. She's only showing her eyes. I can't wear a balaclava around town so why can she wear that? There's no difference is there?" When I suggest she is from an immigrant background she turns on me, tells me angrily to step away, and threatens to assault me.

How are you going to reason with someone like that. How are you ever going to make them happy.

Don't pander to them.

Conversely not engaging with them leaving a vacuum for opportunistic arseholes to do so is the primary reason the country is fucked

I disagree, it's not calling out said arseholes that has us where we are.

I don't want Labour or indeed any serious party making policy to fit in with wankers like the above.

Have you seen Sue Ellens leaving statement? Basically she said its to hell with any international laws, boats and migrants should be stopped at all costs. Christmas should be cancelled as its such a pressing issue it has to be dealt with now so that they can get re-elected. I know I've said it before but these arseholes put being in charge ahead of what they are elected for which is to run the Country competently.
The cabal that was around her whilst giving the speech included at least two vice chairs of the party (C*nt Smith and Leenoch) so the party is split. hopefully to such an extent that they'll be banished to the long grass for years to come.

This is why I don't see the value in engaging with racist voters.

How are you going to reason with someone like that. How are you ever going to make them happy.

Don't pander to them.
This is exactly what's been happening though. It's always the cunts with their 'legitimate concerns' politicians seek to accommodate rather than the people on the Left who just want some housing and a decent NHS. I get why many Tories do it because they're cunts anyway but why it's so attractive to many on the Labour Right is beyond me.

Would need to have a look a but more deeply for now, but the reasoning is this (or it was for Brexit) people "care" about immigration, a hell of a lot.

It's very funny that immigration has more than doubled since the Brexit vote and since Boris got in on a "control our borders" mantra.

IMG-20231205-WA0011.jpg

Would need to have a look a but more deeply for now, but the reasoning is this (or it was for Brexit) people "care" about immigration, a hell of a lot.

It's very funny that immigration has more than doubled since the Brexit vote and since Boris got in on a "control our borders" mantra.

View attachment 8974
Their minds have been poisoned.

Underneath that though is NHS, Education and the economy. There's votes to be won without appeasing xenophobes and racists.

Yep.

This is from 1964.

CALEBVeW4AE0CTf.jpg

View attachment 8974
People genuinely concerned, or responding to being told that they should be concerned?

Chris Heaton-Harris absolutely dying on his arse trying to talk about Rwanda on BBC Breakfast.

They all know they're fucked but the mask is starting to slip now knowing how batshit mental they are all trying to be.

Rwanda must be laughing all the way to the bank. Take £150m on the basis of taking asylum seekers knowing full well that the UK courts will block it. When the Conservatives try to bypass the courts they turn round and say that it won’t take anyone if it’s incompatible with international law.

As for honest Bob, never has an anagram of his constituency been so apt.

Back