• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

Who are your top 5 Tories you'd love to see punted?

For me (of those still standing):

Lee Anderson
Jacob Rees-Mogg
Esther McVey
Phillip Davies
Suella Braverman
Sunak
Braverman
McVey
Reece-Mogg
Anderson

They haven't (The Conservatives) decided on half of their candidates yet. If you though that the last intake was bad, imagine what the new ones will be if they get elected!

Sunak
Braverman
McVey
Reece-Mogg
Anderson
I don't think Booster Seat will lose up your way, sadly.

Though every chance he'll resign as an MP inside days of the defeat, why would he sit on the opposition benches. He'll be off to California.

They haven't (The Conservatives) decided on half of their candidates yet. If you though that the last intake was bad, imagine what the new ones will be if they get elected!
Don't think we have one here in SW Wolves yet

Thick bastard Stuart Anderson is decamping to South Shrops, where he will also lose

Though every chance he'll resign as an MP inside days of the defeat, why would he sit on the opposition benches. He'll be off to California.
....but he said on Loose Women that he wouldn't.

You aren't saying that he was lying are you?

Don't think we have one here in SW Wolves yet

Thick bastard Stuart Anderson is decamping to South Shrops, where he will also lose
Mine is a neanderthal. I've already had his leaflet.

1) Former forces.
2) Local
3) Anti woke policing

That is his pitch to the electorate of North West Leicestershire.

....but he said on Loose Women that he wouldn't.

You aren't saying that he was lying are you?
Perish the thought.

She's an awful old crone in general but by all accounts Theresa May isn't a bad local MP, and she clearly cares to a ridiculous degree about the party (or at least, what it was). I don't think Rish! does anything locally and he doesn't stand for anything in particular.

This is like a bedtime story.

Hardly anything he ever says seems genuine although I grant that he did when apologising for the blood scandal.

Square one please, when the NHS worked and when Government ministers were at least semi competent.

FFS - he can't do politics.

Its like a list of all of their failures. :ROFLMAO:

Smoke free - the legislation may have to be pulled because he's called an election.

He really is disliked by the farmer vote. If Reform put a candidate in up here the vote will split and Labour could sneak in. It would be bloody close!

Mhairi Fraser.

Never heard of her? She’s the ‘rising star’ of the Conservative Party. Not an MP yet but standing in Epsom and Ewell as Chris Grayling’s replacement as he retires due to ill health.

“Never been as excited about a politician” (as Donald Trump) is just a starter for ten.

A lawyer by profession but y’know, she volunteers at a food bank. I think we get the picture.

Expect to see more of her but she’s the one I’d like booted out before she’s even started.

Back