• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

miriam cates needs firing into the sun, as does that cunt francois

I can’t remember his name, but I’d be delighted if that cunt with the giant marrow head was voted out. That smug wanker Simon Clarke too.

I can’t remember his name, but I’d be delighted if that cunt with the giant marrow head was voted out. That smug wanker Simon Clarke too.
James Daly

640px-Official_portrait_of_James_Daly_MP_crop_2.jpg

HEIIIIIDD

Why did he have to go out in the rain, do it inside you massive, massive weirdo

xXawtEs.gif

Proving he's not a brolly loving Steve McLaren type but the hard man the country needs...

The man cannot stop fucking up basic shit.

Put up an umbrella on a stand! Nobody will see it on the broadcast!

Just wait until 18:30. It’s going to stop raining. Think a Schteve moment with a brolly would have been even worse TBH (well, better in my book).

There was a Tory mp on the world at one on radio 4, stating that no way will there be an election this year, he said Rishi will hold off because of inflation coming down, Rwanda and it’s guaranteed flights, and other parts of the plan starting to work.
Hope they have him back tomorrow to take the piss

Mhairi Fraser.

Never heard of her? She’s the ‘rising star’ of the Conservative Party. Not an MP yet but standing in Epsom and Ewell as Chris Grayling’s replacement as he retires due to ill health.
I was thinking she was alright, but I’d got her mixed up with Mhairi Black. Standing down, sadly.

My MP (down in Essex) isn’t too mental, except for backing Truss, and it’s a pretty safe Tory seat, but even she’s in danger - have seen some predictions of a Lib Dem win here.

I must be one of the worst off in that I’ve got the unlikely combination of a relatively smart Tory MP who approaches politics with at least the appropriate gravitas and seems to have strategically distanced herself from most of the last 5 years. We’ll be the last Tory seat to fall come the revolution, but given the above, and the fact that both of her parents are Labour, perhaps Alicia Kearns, Chair of the Foreign Affairs Select Committee, could be turned to the good side. I bet she’s been key target if they have been working on some in the last few weeks. She probably thinks she’s positioned herself well for leadership though. I wouldn’t be surprised, were it not for the fact they only select complete weirdos.

I had a worse deal than that from 2011-2022. An utterly useless, incompetent prat, Alan Partridge without the funny bits, who also wins all the time by miles because, well I don't know why (and he'll win again).

gavin_williamson_3_nwbmuv.jpg

Look at his little serious face.

When @Kenny and I went to watch The Lathums last summer, he popped in the Hogshead beforehand (think he was going to a different gig). If I hadn't been with Mrs DW who is pretty anti-me getting in trouble, I'd have belted the prick.

I was thinking she was alright, but I’d got her mixed up with Mhairi Black. Standing down, sadly.

My MP (down in Essex) isn’t too mental, except for backing Truss, and it’s a pretty safe Tory seat, but even she’s in danger - have seen some predictions of a Lib Dem win here.

IMG_2002.jpeg

I think we’re going to have to get used to seeing this face.

She worked in the Marquis of Granby apparently which is a pub half a mile from here. Knows how to get down with the people don’t you know. Don't give me that, anyway, it’s a shit pub, expensive and only sells Doom bar.

Young Tory blood though so I suspect the natives will be lapping her up.

Would be quite amusing if it all goes horribly wrong, we can but hope.

View attachment 10450

I think we’re going to have to get used to seeing this face.

She worked in the Marquis of Granby apparently which is a pub half a mile from here. Knows how to get down with the people don’t you know. Don't give me that, anyway, it’s a shit pub, expensive and only sells Doom bar.

Young Tory blood though so I suspect the natives will be lapping her up.

Would be quite amusing if it all goes horribly wrong, we can but hope.
Not the Leg of Mutton and Cauliflower then?!

I had a worse deal than that from 2011-2022. An utterly useless, incompetent prat, Alan Partridge without the funny bits, who also wins all the time by miles because, well I don't know why (and he'll win again).

gavin_williamson_3_nwbmuv.jpg

Look at his little serious face.

When @Kenny and I went to watch The Lathums last summer, he popped in the Hogshead beforehand (think he was going to a different gig). If I hadn't been with Mrs DW who is pretty anti-me getting in trouble, I'd have belted the prick.
Sounds like it was a missed chance to make a memorable customer return of one of his fire pokers.

Back