• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

Sounds like it was a missed chance to make a memorable customer return of one of his fire pokers.
Oh I sent back every single letter that got dropped through my door with a friendly* note.

Never replied.

He was pretty much never around, think in my final 8 years there he didn't have a single surgery, his office was only down the road from me and I never saw him there.

*Might not have been friendly

Just seen Cameron on BBC news standing behind him at the first love in, with a look on his face that says, ‘I should be scoffing a slap up banquet in Albania at the moment you bastard’.

Just seen Cameron on BBC news standing behind him at the first love in, with a look on his face that says, ‘I should be scoffing a slap up banquet in Albania at the moment you bastard’.
Spit Roasted Pig?

They want rid of the shower in the shower before Parliament breaks up. You can’t make this shit up.

“Furious” Conservative MPs are “plotting” to call off the general election and replace Sunak as leader before parliament is dissolved next Thursday, according to Christopher Hope, a political editor on GB News.

He tweeted on X that a rebel Tory MP told him he believes “several” more letters of no confidence in Sunak have been submitted to 1922 chairman Sir Graham Brady.

Constitutionally they couldn't do that even if they wanted to. It's GB News so it's rhetorical, but I don't know why they just run with bullshit

Source q- Sheffield for Europe;

A damning indictment both of the damage Brexit is clearly doing and of the weak leadership from this government of charlatans.
The UK has dropped from 2nd to 28th in "reputation and global influence" since Brexit, and is now 27th in "financial stewardship". Full information in the story.

It's easy to say "we told you so", as many of our persuasion are often inclined to do. What we now need to focus on is making repairing the Brexit damage a major issue in the coming election.

I had a worse deal than that from 2011-2022. An utterly useless, incompetent prat, Alan Partridge without the funny bits, who also wins all the time by miles because, well I don't know why (and he'll win again).

gavin_williamson_3_nwbmuv.jpg

Look at his little serious face.

When @Kenny and I went to watch The Lathums last summer, he popped in the Hogshead beforehand (think he was going to a different gig). If I hadn't been with Mrs DW who is pretty anti-me getting in trouble, I'd have belted the prick.
Used to know someone who worked with him quite a bit on child protection stuff at the civil service. Every bit as thick and rude as you'd imagine him to be.

So no flights to Rwanda before the election. Which basically means no flights at all then.

This flagship policy cost hundreds of millions. It rode a coach and horses through international law and hugely damaged the British international reputation.

And for what? One person went to Rwanda. They didn't come on a boat. They had to be given £3,000 to go. Oh, and they absconded in Kigali and no fucker knows where they are.

What a stunning policy.

Cunt was on LBC this morning saying "I'm not a fair-weather politician". Fucking bellend. You can imagine the SPADs debating this at half four yesterday.

"It's pissing down shall we do this in the £2m press conference room we built"
"We can not look afraid of the rain, we do this outside"
"But he'll literally look like a drowning rat"
"You mean strong, unflappable and powerful"
"How about we just wait until 6 when the rain will have stopped"
"I dunno, Sophie Ridge is out there, do we want to look like we're not as tough as Sophie Ridge"
"She's got an umbrella, because she's not a fucking idiot."
"Perfect, yet more evidence of his strength and bravery, compared to Sophie Ridge's leftist cowardice"

Cunt was on LBC this morning saying "I'm not a fair-weather politician". Fucking bellend. You can imagine the SPADs debating this at half four yesterday.

"I dunno, Sophie Ridge is out there, do we want to look like we're not as tough as Sophie Ridge"
"Perfect, yet more evidence of his strength and bravery, compared to Sophie Ridge's leftist cowardice"
"Remember what they did to Steve McClaren."

Wasn't allowed to use the conference room for a party political statement. Though as I heard on newsnight, you can't imagine Blair or Cameron would've let that stop them finding a better solution. Plenty of solutions that would've been out of shot of the video feed

Wasn't allowed to use the conference room for a party political statement. Though as I heard on newsnight, you can't imagine Blair or Cameron would've let that stop them finding a better solution. Plenty of solutions that would've been out of shot of the video feed
They could just have held an umbrella over his head...like normal people.

That smoking bill he mentioned yesterday at the podium hasn't made the washing up bowl so won't be passed

Back