• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 1-2 Crying Game Verdict thread

It wasn't a nice atmosphere on Friday - not helped by the performance but that doesn't excuse the utter nonsense from supposed grown men.

The racist fucktard stood behind me didn't shut up throughout the game (used the phrase 'fucking immigrants' at pretty much every Birmingham player - and worse was reserved for David Davis) and the abuse and objects thrown at Davis was just moronic. I hate that shit - he 'shushed' the crowd who'd been shouting abuse at him all game - big bloody deal. If they can't take it, don't give it out in the first place.

Fortunately the trouble had gone by the time I got to the station but it did mean my train left late and missed the subsequent connection meaning a nice expensive taxi ride home!
I hate that with football.. Rasist assholes, grow up and all humans are equal regarding colour of their skin.. Fucking smallbrained people..

People who throw things at players/other supporters must go to the game with this in their mindset. If Davies had shushed the crowd in front of me by the time I'd fiddled around and got my wallet out then decided what denomination of coin to throw (I'm tight so nothing more than a 2p) they'd be back in the centre circle.

As a side note, anyone remember the Thermos Flask being launched onto the pitch from the South Bank at a Sheffield Weds game many many years ago.

Leicester at home I think? When Heskey scored.

The season when we had the choice of two up and coming managers, Mark McGhee or Martin O'Neill...

People who throw things at players/other supporters must go to the game with this in their mindset. If Davies had shushed the crowd in front of me by the time I'd fiddled around and got my wallet out then decided what denomination of coin to throw (I'm tight so nothing more than a 2p) they'd be back in the centre circle.

As a side note, anyone remember the Thermos Flask being launched onto the pitch from the South Bank at a Sheffield Weds game many many years ago.
I remember one being thrown at Emile Heskey after he scored at that end for Leicester.

Leicester it was then, all I remember was it sailing over my head and shattering into a million pieces.

It can't all be Thelwell, Lambert picks the team, and fosun bought in without clue as it would seem. Rudderless from the top, heading for the rocks, and a Mike Bailey type captain needed yesterday.
Not an old farts dream, just a fact. Leadership off the pitch, dodgy, leadership on the pitch........when?

It can't all be Thelwell, Lambert picks the team, and fosun bought in without clue as it would seem. Rudderless from the top, heading for the rocks, and a Mike Bailey type captain needed yesterday.
Not an old farts dream, just a fact. Leadership off the pitch, dodgy, leadership on the pitch........when?

Serious question Pav... How many of Ikeme, Coady, Batth, Stearman, Doherty, Price, Saville, Costa, Edwards, Weimann, Bod did Fosun bring in? (That was the starting line up on Friday night)

We are selecting the old rubbish ahead of the new players and nothing has improved...Maybe Fosun have it right and Thelwells recruitment hasn't

What the actual fuck? He should have had his ban doubled if anything.

Come on, it wasn't a red. Karma, but not a red on this occasion.

Robinson is an absolute prick and i can't stand him but it was never a red card.

Looked like a deliberate punch to me.

Look at the size of Edwards and saville dots. $#@!ing waste of space the pair of them.

I'm more concerned that "Dangerous" Dave was typically deeper on the pitch than Jack!

It was just a a petty little push, completely unnecessary but the sort of thing that players like Robinson do countless times every game to try and mess with opponents, it was never likely to do any harm to Bodvarsson and I thought a red was harsh at the time.

No point arguing the toss.

Ref bought it, gave us an advantage we weren't good enough to cash in on, and now Blues have their player (correctly) back for their next game. Who really cares about Robinson? My concern is where we are going to enhance our points total.

Back