• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The CHRISTMAS Thread

Jools Holland! Always ends up on

Bugger, forgot about the fireworks, Jools for me too, line-up looks a bit cack though

Happy New Year guys (and gals)

To the bottle of gentleman jack demolished since 4 I bid you farewell, goodnight and happy 2019. It may soon be sleepy time lol

I'm such a party animal that tonight I'll be complaining about the bloody fireworks waking me up at midnight.

Well - just us two here tonight (plus the hound). Going to have a bath shortly and then be back down for the later evening. Twenty years ago I would have been part of a lunatic piss up. I think I have finally grown up.

Tucked into a nice bottle of wine and a couple of Bailey's (dont @ me) so far. There are plenty of cans in the fridge but not in the mood for them to be honest.

Happy New Year all.

giphy.gif

Me now

Night night

Health & happiness to all - would add wealth, but as long as you have enough (which I hope that you have) then owning a big yacht doesn't make you happier

As to the football then I would wish for a 2019 that is at least as good as 2018 was. First watched this club in 1959 (when we were quite good), but the years passing diminishes the memory & this is as good as I can actually remember.

Will probably hold out till the New Year, though the cold medication I have been taking all day isn't helping.

A Good 2019 to all on here.

Sat on my sofa under my duvet watching the life of brian which a good way to bring in the new year

Seeing the year out watching YouTube videos.

Wishing every one of you and your families a happy,healthy and safe 2019.

If everything football wise improves on this year, by God it's going to be a good one :)

Time for Jools. Got my favourite Cthulhu t-shirt on and just chilling like I hope everyone else is. 2018 was epic as a Wolves fan. Hopefully 2019 can be even better!!!

Love you all. xxx

It looks like the pisser in the boozer in Southend. You know the one, Paddy.....

Madness on BBC1...

Yeah, been watching this. Don’t get why so many people were watching shitty Jools Holland! Madness - proper band.

Anyway, happy new year to everyone on TWF. May 2019 bring you happiness and health.

Back