• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Definitive TWF Present Day XI - CM VOTING NOW OPEN

Fredd you have no need to apologize it's all fun and it's nice to see someone fight for a not so well picked player but you've gave away you're top pick for PTG.

cheers lads for better times ahead

Sergio Ramos - 55
Leo Bonucci - 39 (through on most first place votes)

Giorgio Chiellini - 39
Toby Alderweireld - 30
Mats Hummels - 28
Thiago Silva - 28
Gerard Piqué - 20
Jérôme Boateng - 13
Jan Vertonghen - 3
David Luiz - 3
Diego Godin - 3
John Stones - 1
John Terry - 1
Laurent Koscielny - 0

Unlucky Giorgio.

Central midfielders - same drill, six nominees, two go through. Up to you if you want to pick a pair at 1 and 2 that would actually work. Bad news for the Xabi Alonso fan club as you can't have him, he's retired.

Title please mods.

Luka Modric
Arturo Vidal
Toni Kroos
Ivan Rakitic
N'Golo Kante
Miralem Pjanic

Luka Modric
Toni Kroos
Marco Verratti
Arturo Vidal
Koke
Paul Pogba

Luka Modric
Sergio Busquets
Ton Kroos
Andres Iniesta
Miralem Pjanic
Arturo Vidal

Modric
De Bruyne
Vidal
Kante
Rakitic
Isco

Luka Modric
Sergio Busquets
Ton Kroos
Andres Iniesta
Miralem Pjanic
Arturo Vidal

Love of your life Busquets will not be pleased that you've not got him at #1.

I can't vote for him, he's such a cunt.

Just shows how good Modric is!!!

This isn't personality award ;

Luka Modric
Toni Kroos
Arturo Vidal
Ivan Rakitic
Paul Pogba
Miralem Pjanic

Kevin De Bruyne
Luka Modric
Isco
Miralem Pjanic
Marco Veratti
Kante

Think I'm going to call this one a day. 9 votes on LB, 13 on CH, 6 on CM, there obviously isn't any real interest there. I blame the people who said we should do this one first :D

The option of doing a Wolves one is still there but I'm not going to bother if there isn't going to be any input.

We have action in the "new signing" department so that could be a reason...id love to do a Wolves one and are we "time scaling" it to from 1970 onwards?

I think too many other things have been happening Dan so the thread is getting buried

We have action in the "new signing" department so that could be a reason...id love to do a Wolves one and are we "time scaling" it to from 1970 onwards?

Probably would, yeah. There's maybe about two people on here who could reliably comment on players from the Cullis era but if we allowed them to get picked...they would be.

I did vote for this one first ha but in hindsight it's probably too same-y to the first one we did. I'd say the Wolves one will be more popular once it get's going. We haven't done anything Wolves yet

I'd participate in a Wolves version.

I gave up on this one after the GK's when I realised how poor my knowledge of the modern game is!

If we go Wolves, Ade Akinbiyi will be one of my selections as a warning

Back