• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Definitive TWF Present Day XI - CM VOTING NOW OPEN

Boateng
Ramos
Silva
Luiz
Chiellini
Stones :)

Ramos
Alderweireld
Chiellini
Silva
Bonucci
Pique

Chiellini
Ramos
Pique
Silva
Bonucci
Boateng

Sergio Ramos
Mats Hummels
Jerome Boateng
Thiago Silva
Gerard Pique
Giorgio Chiellini

Narrowing the central defenders down to six was quite tough and putting them in order even harder

Ramos
Hummels
Pique
Chiellini
Alderweireld
Godin

Godin is a good shout, completely forgot about him

nobody has Koscielny, shame on you

no he isnt, better than Pique and Silva for me

He's not even in the top two French centre backs..

He is nowhere near Pique or Silva, let alone better than them

Haven't been impressed by Silva since before the WC..pique, joke of a CB at Barca..YW, Varane I rate and is world class too..Kosc has had injuries this year but carried the arsenal defence most of this year

Love Badstuber but given he's spent probably 70% of the last four seasons crocked he couldn't be included by default. Shame really, he could have been a worldy.

Love Badstuber but given he's spent probably 70% of the last four seasons crocked he couldn't be included by default. Shame really, he could have been a worldy.

It's another case of what could have been! He seemed to get some decent game time for Schalke and sent off against Bayern.

I dunno, he was trash in the 2012 Euros.

Haven't been impressed by Silva since before the WC..pique, joke of a CB at Barca..YW, Varane I rate and is world class too..Kosc has had injuries this year but carried the arsenal defence most of this year

I'm no huge fan of Silva tbh but Pique is fantastic.

Back