• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

I need to watch that.

Has anyone watched The Invisible Man yet?

Indeed. I had never seen it and it was on TV this evening. Dreck.

Watched darkest hour this evening. Not a bad film, but the choice of timing for the end felt a bit odd.

Jojo Rabbit.

Absolutely blew all my expectations out of the water. Superb.

Mike Bassett: England Manager on ITV tonight at 10.30 pm

(keep seeing in my mind Sam Allardyce playing the role instead of Ricky Tomlinson)

Never got round to watching that, worth staying up for?

It's decent & quite funny - finishes at 11.50 pm so depends when you have to get up if you are still working, which I'm not.

If not this evening then sure that you can watch earlier on catch up one evening.

It's decent & quite funny - finishes at 11.50 pm so depends when you have to get up if you are still working, which I'm not.

If not this evening then sure that you can watch earlier on catch up one evening.

Nah, I'm furloughed from tomorrow so will give it a go

it's a great football film, some great moments in it Ricky Tomlinsons superb

One of the few football films where the in game footage looks decent. So many have actors that have never kicked a ball in their life (Goal!)

Yeah I like that film a lot!

Talking of film, I'm a bit of a geek on that. Can I recommend 'Another Earth' as a low budget indie film

Decided to watch a load of recent films that critics raved about.

Private Life - IVF drama. Ok.

8th Grade - teen coming of age thing. Decent.

Blackkklansman - true story of black guy infiltrating KKK. Very entertaining.

American Animals - true story of college students trying to steal rare books from the university. Excellent.

Nightingale - revenge 'western' set in 19th century Tasmania from the Babadook director. Very good and very bloody.

Bait - drama about locals and second home owner tensions in Cornwall. Good idea but unwatchable as it was filmed on an ancient camera. I think critics watch so many films they get over excited with anything different.

Back