• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Good stuff, I think we need someone to lead the way on it and show that rail seating can be perfectly safe. A lower club is a good start!

Good stuff, I think we need someone to lead the way on it and show that rail seating can be perfectly safe. A lower club is a good start!

Celtic have shown it's perfectly safe already. Their standing section is immense.

It still happens now. Buffoons like Alan Brazil still come out with exactly that stuff.

Having depression without being a public figure is difficult enough. I can't imagine the added stress of being a professional footballer on top of that.

Very brave of them to come out and speak about their struggles.

I reckon Jeff Shi is the same..

Michael Appleton. Find a shirt that fits FFS. He looks like he's just broken out of prison and killed the bloke behind him.

38f5abac3878a99a3d84c77e31141973.jpg

That's a first day of training deliberate low level attempt at intimidation

terry's press conference for his villa signing seems to be about him wanting to manage chelsea one day...

Personally i would prefer John Terry to Danny Batth

Unless the attack is caught on CCTV he'll get off as the victim doesn't know who exactly carried out the attack. The taxi driver should be charged with being an accomplice

Back