• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Harry Redknapp has been given the all-clear by doctors after emergency cancer surgery.

Ashley Williams looking trim after reporting back for preseason....

DEchoa2XoAAP5mH.jpg

Fucking hell :icon_lol:

He's always been the bulky type and he's probably just breathing out. He's no Lee Tomlin

Damn :(.

I have him signed on my Fifa Wolves career this Fifa. One of those high potential youngsters.

I signed him on my CM01-02 game for Wolves too.

Horrible shame for such a young player.

A surprise to nobody but John Terry has been named Villa captain.

One hit wonder Michu has retired age 31.

Redknapp partaking in some Saundersesque after dinner speaking gigs during the season.

IMG_1649.JPG

Antonio Cassano is set to announce his retirement from football today just 8 days after signing for Verona. Hang on, he's changed his mind...

Antonio Cassano called a Press conference to announce his retirement - then decided he’d keep playing for Verona.
It was reported this morning that the striker was homesick, and had decided to call time on his playing career just eight days after signing for the Butei.
A Press conference was scheduled for 16.00 Italian time, but when FantAntonio turned up he declared he had changed his mind

Bonkers to have it in June / July. It’s either gonna be torrential downpours in the equatorial region, miserable in Southern Africa or stupidly hot in northern.

Europe exerting influence of Africa. Stop me if you've heard that one before.

Back