• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

MPH? You lot use MPH?
Mph, feet and inches, stones (an imperial measurement which is strangely defunct in the US) pounds & ounces.. but we also like to confuse the hell out of kids and use a mixture of metric and imperial. Like "I'm 5ft10 and 80kg". Or with the weather, people about 50 or over will say "it's so hot, it's 90 degrees out there" but will use metric for when it's cold "It's minus 2 today!".

I remember going to a butcher's once and asking for 500g of mince. An old dude behind me said "grams? Grams?! We'll be paying in Euros next!".

We're a bizarre nation that has never been able to decide if we want to cling to the "good old days" or join the rest of the world ;)

Don't forget the fuel consumption measured in miles per gallon,but the fuel bought by the litre

Cardiff City borrowings increase to £115 million, most of which due to Vincent Tan, total losses up to £139 million by 2017.

Lost £406,000 a week in 2016/17.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic released by Man United off to the MLS he goes

Going to be a nice surprise for them in Russia isn't it,heres hoping lots of them get a proper kicking,and off the Russian ultras as well

Bunch of cum gargling arse nuggets. Only thing missing is them waving their blue passports at people. Hope the Russians kick the living shit out of them.

Thing is none of these scrotes will even go to Russia. All big men when it's lobbing beer at tourists though.

I used to follow England away in my youth but stopped cos of bellends like this. I'm also looking forward to seeing them intimidate the locals in Russia.

Well, looking at that Portugal still play some slick passing stuff but want everything to go through CR7, I guess nothing changes, Ruben seemed to do okay from the first half stuff I saw but didn't impose himself. Wouldn't be shocked if he was subbed. Still a decent appearance though.

Neves made a mistake just before HT that could have led to a goal.

Hopefully we'll see a Neves --> Silva goal.

I saw that too. That's why I think he will be lucky to come out for the second..

Nah he's ok. Wearing lucky number 13 though...

Back