• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luton beating Watford is amusing. Where I grew up there were a lot of Luton fans as it was only about ten miles away and they absolutely HATE Watford.

I quite liked watching them last season, the tactics were shite though from a practical point of view. A rickety, inexperienced back four, one immobile defensive midfielder, a load of attacking midfielders who just did whatever and Pukki up top, who had a freak run of form then reverted to the mean.

They should have put us away by HT at Carrow Road and absolutely bossed us for 20 minutes at Molineux (then we scored with our first attack, as they couldn't defend).

I assume Daniel Farke is now shortlisted for FIFA Coach Of The Year then?

Arsenal and Spurs included, which is no surprise as both are going to miss out on the Champions League.

I'd be careful what you wish for with comments like fuck them off. With them goes a high % of the PL money. I doubt very much they'll break away, they'll use it to manoeuvre UEFA into making the CL a closed shop or very close to it

It's pathetic from every team involved, but the inclusion of Spurs and Arsenal is particularly laughable.

I'd be careful what you wish for with comments like fuck them off. With them goes a high % of the PL money. I doubt very much they'll break away, they'll use it to manoeuvre UEFA into making the CL a closed shop or very close to it
Who cares. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Martin Tyler - there are 2 words to describe these clubs. Amazingly those 2 words are not greedy and fuckers.

I suspect there'd be some serious renegotiation over tv deals between the Premier League and Sky/BT if it didn't include Man Utd and Liverpool and the rest. Which would obviously massively effect the amount of money earned by the rest of the club's. I doubt Fosun and any other teams would want to go back to a TV deal worth only slightly more than the Championship.

Very dangerous game being played by the big 6 and are trying to turn the CL or new super league as an NFL style system with same teams each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back