• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Monster (All 4) not the best of Nordic noir - hard work - loving Borgen though - gritty, political drama.

Wifes in the other room watching the masked singer, one's just took his head off and it's Hoddle .

How low can your day get ?

He wasn't Diamond Lights epic, obvs. but without Waddle he was never going to be was he ?

Lupin on Netflix is great, fairly dark but actually quite feel-good at times.

Lupin on Netflix is great, fairly dark but actually quite feel-good at times.
Literally just been looking at that before I came here. added to the watchlist. Might watch that when I've finished Deadwind.

I’m watching Gotham season one - really enjoying it too. It’s great to find something good with another four seasons available once I’ve finished this one!

Deadwind on Netflix is very good, Finnish crime drama, two excellent leads in it.

Deadwind on Netflix is very good, Finnish crime drama, two excellent leads in it.
Im on episode 9 - cant decide if it's really good or just meh, it kinda fluctuates each episode.

The sexual chemistry between the 2 detectives is good though - I really hope it happens.

Im on episode 9 - cant decide if it's really good or just meh, it kinda fluctuates each episode.

I think the two lead actors really make it, Karppi and Nurmi are really good characters. The storyline is pretty run of the mill I suppose but I'm always a sucker for series set in bleak snowy climes for some reason.

Would you say it's better than Dark, because I followed your recommendation on that and it was just weird.

Would you say it's better than Dark, because I followed your recommendation on that and it was just weird.
All a matter of taste isn't it really? I thought the last season of Dark was the worst to be fair but still decent overall. Deadwind isn't weird at all.

Yeah, the first season was the best and the third was a bit silly. Honestly, it all got a little confusing with 3 versions of each person.

Watching The Great and really enjoying it. Elle Fanning has a pretty flawless English accent.

For those who enjoyed Italy's Crime Story and Gomorrah, Netflix have S1 & 2 of Suburra. Worth a punt.

For those who enjoyed Italy's Crime Story and Gomorrah, Netflix have S1 & 2 of Suburra. Worth a punt.
Suburra is very good, not quite Gomorrah level but very worth a watch.

Back