• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The greatest news story of 2015

Penk Wolf

100% | Moderator
Reaction score
I think it deserves it's own thread and appreciations to be posted here.

Mark Pougatch to replace Adrian Chiles as lead ITV football presenter.

I am errrm am errrrrm I am overjoyed at that

OMG!.gif

I kind of feel sorry for him. He's basically been bullied out of his job.

A friend of mine works in a supermarket and has served him a few times and said he's a complete arse and really rude so I feel better about disliking him

First Andy Townsend, now Adrian Chiles. Just Clive to go. Come on ITV: you know it makes sense...

Matt Smith has been axed too I think. ITV making big changes at last.

What football have they got from next season?

They have got the Premier League again I think. It needed fresh lead and faces after the way ITV bumbled there way through the World Cup..

I kind of feel sorry for him. He's basically been bullied out of his job.
As well as being a bumbling dithering idiot who has trouble reading an autocue yeah he's been bullied out of it.

They have got the Premier League again I think. It needed fresh lead and faces after the way ITV bumbled there way through the World Cup..

Pretty sure BBC have still got it for next season.

Just read BBC have the right next season. Its then up for tender again.

BBC runs out after next season, perhaps they're gonna throw everything at it for the next rights and i hope to fuck they don't succeed!

ITV have champions league and UEFA cup highlights only next season although there was talk about getting a live game on terrestrial but nothing has been guaranteed yet.

I suppose it depends whether BT Sport realise they may have bitten off more than they can chew with regards to live Champions/Europa League games.

Back