• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

air fryers are great! we were given one last christmas.
the chips are amazing, and also you don't stink the house out.
you can cook a lot of different things in them too.
Agree, you can have home made chips which taste amazing, are healthier, and without the lingering smell. I should use mine more often than I do. Also do stir fry in it but that's about all.

Absolutely. I can cram anything I'm eating into a butty. Even stew!
You might like Costco's Christmas sandwiches then, turkey, stuffing, streaky bacon, Brie, cranberries. But you would have to add your own salad cream though. I did, and funnily enough, it worked a treat

You might like Costco's Christmas sandwiches then, turkey, stuffing, streaky bacon, Brie, cranberries. But you would have to add your own salad cream though. I did, and funnily enough, it worked a treat
Is that from the food counter at the front? The one by Star City always has a massive queue so I've never bothered.

Generally the food from Costco is great, although those giant carrot cakes are bloody awful.

Reactions: PPB
Is that from the food counter at the front? The one by Star City always has a massive queue so I've never bothered.

Generally the food from Costco is great, although those giant carrot cakes are bloody awful.
No they are by the made up platter counter and ready meals made by the good folk behind the glass screens. The Christmas sandwiches come on a tray with about 8 on and they are bloody lovely.....you only need one though, unless you are a greedy bastard😀

Agree about food and the quality of it, never had any complaints. The meat is excellent and so is the fruit and veg. Cakes and biscuits I never buy from there though, only because the cakes are too big and the biscuits come in boxes and each biscuit is the size of a discus.

I know exactly where you mean. I've had some of that chicken and bacon pasta stuff from there. I always stop and take a look on the way to getting Oscar's stuff in the corner!

The cakes are way too big. I bought a box of cookies when my nieces came to stay and over half the box got chucked at the end, as nice as nice as they were.

My favourite part of going there is all the free samples, ruined by Covid!

Sausage cassoulet, taken ages but smells ace.

Is that a posh casserole?

What's the difference between a casserole and a cassoulet?

However, cassolette—a baked dish that's akin to what Americans call a casseroleis somewhat popular in French home cooking. ... A cassoulet, of course, is something else entirely, and usually refers to that long-simmering stew from southwest France of duck, lamb or pork, and white beans

He's having sausage casserole, don't let him kid you he's posh :)

just polished off lemon chicken from the slo cooker. boiled potatoes and peas. lovely.

A cassoulet, of course, is something else entirely, and usually refers to that long-simmering stew from southwest France of pork, and white beans

:)
Chucked the potatoes in (cos I’m lazy), but that’s pretty much what I made.

What's the difference between a casserole and a cassoulet?

However, cassolette—a baked dish that's akin to what Americans call a casseroleis somewhat popular in French home cooking. ... A cassoulet, of course, is something else entirely, and usually refers to that long-simmering stew from southwest France of duck, lamb or pork, and white beans

He's having sausage casserole, don't let him kid you he's posh :)
So what he's trying to do is bullshit a forum of bullshitters?

His reaction scores tell you all you need to know, he's preaching to the choir :)

Got a mystery meat from the freezer last night and it's pork loin. Probably going to slice it up and oven it with......actually, I've no idea. I'll figure something out.

(Note - I originally wrote "I'll wing it", but Paul would've replied saying pigs don't have wings.)

I've warned you about putting things in my mouth before, especially words ;)

Back