• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

This is clearly all sorts of wrong, but I’d quite like to try it..
A9D158CC-0B40-4F7E-BF67-417A9EEB0977.jpeg

Got to be a bit like pineapple on pizza, which I love.

Love bananas, whether on their own, on a sandwich, with ice cream or custard.
Another fan of pineapple on a pizza here

My mom loves banana sandwiches,
I think that all came from an era when every food was made into a 'meal' with the addition of bread and butter bananas, crisps, peaches, fruit salad (yep honest ) :)

Bananas shouldn't be in a sandwich.

My cousin used to eat vinegar sandwiches when he was younger. Now that's weird!

Reactions: PPB
Bananas shouldn't be in a sandwich.

My cousin used to eat vinegar sandwiches when he was younger. Now that's weird!
I love salt and vinegar crisp sandwiches, with vinegar splashed over the crisps...so that they go a bit soggy. Weird and quite revolting to most.

I think that all came from an era when every food was made into a 'meal' with the addition of bread and butter bananas, crisps, peaches, fruit salad (yep honest ) :)
I can still see me Grandad with a tin of Fruit Cocktail with Carnation Milk and bread and butter.😵

I love salt and vinegar crisp sandwiches, with vinegar splashed over the crisps...so that they go a bit soggy. Weird and quite revolting to most.
I love cheese and onion crisp sandwiches with salad cream. Taste sensation I tells ya.

If you're having bananas and bread, then it's a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich for me...

Many many many years ago my Gran used to give me Banana & Sugar sandwiches.

My eldest brother loved making "fruit cake and cheese" sandwiches...

Many many many years ago my Gran used to give me Banana & Sugar sandwiches.

Getting closer to what my grandparents would make me - banana with milk and sugar

Fooked off tonight

Went for the (normally) reliable Slow Cooker Curry and its gone to shit! No idea why, but it is heading the bin....probably Banana and Sugar sandwiches now

• Haha
Reactions: PPB
Back