• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Certainly is. Superb flavour. Bastard expensive though even when you an find them

The lemon is purely aesthetic. You eat with your eyes before any other sense! @Hereford Wolf that looks excellent!

I really want to try his vindaloo but no-one in my family would be able to eat it.

I might just do it and freeze the leftovers for myself as it looks so bloody tasty

The lemon is purely aesthetic. You eat with your eyes before any other sense! @Hereford Wolf that looks excellent!

I really want to try his vindaloo but no-one in my family would be able to eat it.

I might just do it and freeze the leftovers for myself as it looks so bloody tasty

I‘ve frozen a couple of portions because, as we all know, homemade curry is better after a couple of days in the freezer.
Mrs HW makes a lovely garlic rice (I can give receipt if required) so looking forward to another feast on Tuesday with a good bottle of red. 😄👍

My and my partner have been enjoying the Gousto recipe boxes since the beginning of the year, generally having 4/5 meals a week off them for around £25-40 depending on the discount.

I've currently got a 70% off first box for friends and family until the 28th without ongoing commitment (although there is 20% off ongoing for the first two months if enjoyed)

www.gousto.co.uk/raf/?promo_code=JACK44358156&utm_source=weblink

I get £20 towards my own meals if you use it so nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Fuck no :ROFLMAO:

It just sounds painful! That's way beyond my threshold!

When you get back from the pub after a few beers, feeling a bit peckish, Peppa Pig really cheesy lentil puffs aren't that bad.

I can't get on with eating anything that is still looking at you from the plate.

It's dead, it's been deconstructed, it's NOT looking at you...

Back