• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Jack is still in the Rockies.

I thought the exact same. He was so good when he came on!

Was that Zyro assist for Donovan Wilson? I remember thinking he had a chance at some point!
Yeah that was it. Scrappy finish but good work by Zyro to see him up

Apparently the Lyon owner is flying out to convince Gomes in person now. That dude is seriously obsessed with him it’s so weird especially with that Lyon fan saying they don’t even need him

Apparently the Lyon owner is flying out to convince Gomes in person now. That dude is seriously obsessed with him it’s so weird especially with that Lyon fan saying they don’t even need him
Already there it seems and Gomes has still rejected joining Lyon

I bet he's Hell to break up with.

Very highly rated when he was at Brentford not so much since.

Purely on the topic of barbers, but if anyone’s been into Diamond Scissors by the lights in Cannock, Eden Hazards double does a phenomenal skin fade 👍😁
Go to Les at the top of Cheslyn Hay, season ticket holder and Wolves historian, will talk wolves for hours if your that way inclined (although I doubt he knows what a skin fade is :) )

I used to have a barber who’d feed you with some itk Wolves info, but caveat it with “I can’t tell you where I’ve heard it from to protect my sources” forgetting it was something you’d told him the last time you’d visited 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back