• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
They saw a lever in Neves plus us chucking £30m for Ansu as giving them Messi money.

We aren’t interested. End of story.
More a case of Xavi isn't interested. Looks like it was discussed at some level, whether it was just Jorge throwing some idea's around, don't know but the whole purpose of his visit to Barca was to get their transfer strategy sorted

Seems weird from Xavi to me.

Bring him in, christen him the "next Busquets", and *boom*, Ruben has immunity from referees for the rest of his career in Spain. Win-win.

More a case of Xavi isn't interested. Looks like it was discussed at some level, whether it was just Jorge throwing some idea's around, don't know but the whole purpose of his visit to Barca was to get their transfer strategy sorted
I don’t think either of us are interested frankly.

I don’t think either of us are interested frankly.
Agreed. Plus from our side, we need to generate money from the sale of Neves, not give him away PLUS money for someone else who's got no guarantee of succeeding in this league. I wasn't convinced by the rumours of that swap deal from the get go, so thank God Romano has put a nail in that coffin today.

As we've seen before in previous transfer windows, business can move very quickly when it gets going - and none of us are privy to the ins and outs of what Utd or Newcastle have to spend; but I'd be surprised if neither of them are interested in Ruben. Have to say, Utd really should be going all out for Harry Kane.

Seems weird from Xavi to me.

Bring him in, christen him the "next Busquets", and *boom*, Ruben has immunity from referees for the rest of his career in Spain. Win-win.

Apparently he thinks Neves can’t defend 🤷🏻‍♀️

As far as I’m aware, everyone is having a laugh (except you).
Tbf I do have a lot of respect for Fab clearly not giving a fuck. There's something to be admired there.

Yeah I'd get shot tbh. He's nowhere near quick or direct enough to be an inside forward, he's either got to be used centrally off a 9 or not at all in the PL. He's a good footballer, presses well and has good movement, but we don't play in a way that's gonna make him work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back