• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, i dont think he will leave.
Hes got a sniff of the lop plan, and i think he fancies it.
He ain’t getting younger and we’re not tangibly closer to offering UCL football than we were four years ago.

If we get a bid that matches our valuation he’ll be gone and have my best wishes.

I think he will go but it must match our valuation and not involve player swap bollocks.

I like Jota from Celtic. Think he'd suit us well.

He looks really good but I'd back Podence for 25 goals a year in the SPL. For every Van Dijk there's an Edouard and it's so hard to predict. I thought the latter would be a success.

I haven’t been impressed with him in this game but he has been pretty isolated.

Well, you said Guedes would be shit too before he even signed and...oh
I had a larger sample size there!

I try not to think about him, it's not good for my health. I think only Robert Taylor rivals him for obviously shit ideas before he even got here.

Paddy McNair having the better of him would be a concern for sure. He did try a few quick passes that you'd hope better players would have read, but then I've seen people try to make that excuse for Podence

Last edited:
Going to say right now that whoever signs Gyökeres (and it looks like someone will), he'll flop in the Premier League. Far too cumbersome. Hopefully it isn't us.
He's exactly the type of striker we don't need

We seem to want a striker who can hold the ball up and link play rather than one who can score goals. Batshit thinking.

We don’t need the new guy to score a bunch on his own if he’s creating actual chances for others.

We absolutely need them to be able to hold the ball up, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back