• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s 6 more than our forwards would get on 6 xG.

Been out injured since 18th March and missed the last 8 games... Sign him up

Anybody vaguely credible has said it's bollocks. The new Twitter algorithm is going to make for a lot of hard work this Summer on here

I think Mendes wants it. Neves would probably love it but Xavi and possibly Wolves not interested

I’m just planning to utterly ignore Twitter rumours. Having never used the place at all I won’t be missing anything.

I’m just planning to utterly ignore Twitter rumours. Having never used the place at all I won’t be missing anything.
They will be posted on here....but its easy to know when they are reliable though.

Genuine links will quickly be followed by Tweets from Percy & Fabrizio and 20 mins later by Liam

Last edited:
Get onto twitter you being a day in front would see them first, and you could pretend to be #ITK on here

If I had or even desired a Twitter account or indeed any exposure to the shit fest then maybe I would.

But I don’t. So I won’t.

Barca can’t afford that fee. We don’t want a swap Mendes carousel pile of shit. So I’m guessing not a lot will happen.

I know they have a transfer ban and so theoretically can't sign anyone, but when it comes to Madrid and Barcelona they normally find a way to do whatever they want. Irrespective of that it doesn't seem Xavi fancies him so I do only think he goes there if it's part of the Mendes masterplan rather than them really wanting him. He plays on the pitch in the same position as Busquets but stylistically they are very different so don't see him as a replacement. In the same way we will play differently next year if Gomes takes his place

Xavi doesn’t fancy him. We only want a cash deal. Sounds really REALLY likely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back