• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not our fucking problem that Saudi teams are prepared to pay what we want. Footballing equivalent of tiny tears to even think about complaining

Shades of Leeds and Villa whining away when we were in the Championship and as it turned out, we hadn't done anything wrong (of course our relationship with Mendes gave us huge advantages but show me the rules we broke along the way, I'm still waiting six years on).

English clubs have been doing the same to other European leagues for years. Now it's the Saudis doing it to the PL everyone is crying. Yes they are dodgy as hell as a country but so have a lot of English teams owners been.

So who do we think are the clubs that complained? If anything formal has actually been submitted to UEFA (I’m not about to read the Daily Telegraph)

Still nothing official from Wolves about Neves
Currently filming him in the new kit for the launch, where it starts with him displaying the latest offering from Castore before he removes it to show that black away top he was announced in before he slowly walks out of Molineux...

So who do we think are the clubs that complained? If anything formal has actually been submitted to UEFA (I’m not about to read the Daily Telegraph)
What a Saudi club chooses to pay or not pay is outside UEFA jurisdiction

Currently filming him in the new kit for the launch, where it starts with him displaying the latest offering from Castore before he removes it to show that black away top he was announced in before he slowly walks out of Molineux...

OIP.qXNIwIhUtbTIC0kDS0YuWwHaEK

What can they complain about? Last time I looked as the owner of a player’s registration we can decide to whom we wish to sell and at what price point. We have no influence over the buyer or connection with them. The sale is at a not unreasonable value. The wages the buyer wish to pay the player is a matter of no concern to us.

There is literally no grounds whatsoever for a complaint.

What can they complain about? Last time I looked as the owner of a player’s registration we can decide to whom we wish to sell and at what price point. We have no influence over the buyer or connection with them. The sale is at a not unreasonable value. The wages the buyer wish to pay the player is a matter of no concern to us.

There is literally no grounds whatsoever for a complaint.
In Chelsea's case there potentially is.
Not sure why we have been dragged into it though. Only really Barca who would be fucked off with us and that is just an elite club chucking toys everywhere as they wasted all their money on a shit ton of toys and can't afford new ones.

I know yet we have been name checked in the supposed complaint.

Ours must be 1 or more clubs thought they could nab a player off us for peanuts and are now upset we got money for him. What they expect to get from that complaint I don't know.

The right to use some form of financial “lever” elsewhere to make up for the fact that the Ansu Fati shaped lever wasn’t engaged here?

You missed your vocation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back