• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunha is a very decent player, but not a prolific goal scorer. He like Guedes, is very highly rated by Lopetegui. I am hoping that Julen will get the maximum out of both of these players. I still think we are lacking an out and out goal scorer. Of course Jiminez, before his injury was perfect, but he hasn't been the same since his injury. Costa, for all his effort is not what he was, unfortunately. It promises to be an interesting transfer window. It looks like Wolves are on the front foot, in the transfer window and Lopetegui already knows who he wants and Wolves are backing him.

Last edited:
His record suggests (goals-wise at least) that he is very far from decent.

This is a major gamble which seems unlikely to pay off (i really hope i’m wrong).

could he strike up a partnership with guedes?

If it doesn’t pay off, then that will guarantee the end for J-Lo.

You do talk some dreary nonsense

If someone told me that Jeff was astroturfing and paying people to post OTT, knee-jerk negative nonsense to make his critics look ridiculous, I’d honestly believe them by this point.

His record suggests (goals-wise at least) that he is very far from decent.

This is a major gamble which seems unlikely to pay off (i really hope i’m wrong).

could he strike up a partnership with guedes?

If it doesn’t pay off, then that will guarantee the end for J-Lo.

How many times have you seen him play?

with my being on ignore, you won’t see this and you probably won’t have seen my previous posts to realise that i’m a completely reasonable poster, i never insult other posters like you did no i just call it as i see it.

i’m in no way an imbecile. my IQ alone indicates that i’m a genius, but this is backed up with considerable academic attainment, professional certification and non-inconsiderable success in life generally. i’m considerably richer than yow.

that said, it’s not rocket science to work out that JL is placing a huge bet on a 1 in 5 £50m man solving our scoring problem.

either he (like me) is a genius or he’s going to look silly. that’s just how it is.

The word imbecile has taken the same trajectory as retards in what is considered acceptable.

It is a derogatory slur, it’s origins based on the diagnosis of someone with intellectual disability - it is a word that has long been discarded by medical professionals due to it’s impact of categorising people as “lower” than others.

As a parent of a child with intellectual disability, if you used that word about him or near him I would find it offensive and call you out on it.

There were plenty of other words you could have used, the one you did use was, in my opinion, unnecessary.

i’m in no way an imbecile. my IQ alone indicates that i’m a genius, but this is backed up with considerable academic attainment, professional certification and non-inconsiderable success in life generally.

Ah mate! Never go down the starting to write you CV route!!

that said, it’s not rocket science to work out that JL is placing a huge bet on a 1 in 5 £50m man solving our scoring problem.

I think it's clearer to see that Cunha's being signed as a catalyst in improving our forward play and play in general, rather than just being the expensive guy who's gonna knock 20 a season in on his own. I'm pretty sure he's also just the first part in the execution of that plan.

Have a bit of faith and patience in the manager. He has a good pedigree and looks to have a handle on things initially. Hopefully this leads to positive transfers and results over the next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back